1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's something that always bugged me about the old republic stuff too. You get no sense of the passage of time. The ancient stuff doesn't feel ancient because it looks like it could have taken place the Tuesday before Luke was going to Toshi Station.

Maybe the next Jedi Academy they build, the first lesson taught will be to never build another Jedi Academy.... since the cadets always get slain.

2nd Lesson should be: only good Jedi are found on desert planets.

3rd lesson: keep an eye on the "good Jedi".... they seem to turn a lot.

Maybe the next Jedi Academy they build, the first lesson taught will be to never build another Jedi Academy.... since the cadets always get slain.

2nd Lesson should be: only good Jedi are found on desert planets.

3rd lesson: keep an eye on the "good Jedi".... they seem to turn a lot.

And next time, at least try a cube, as it seems round stations are not a good idea.

And maybe not make their bases so easy to destroy. No more main reactors to blow up!

I'm sure they'll eventually do all but as of right now, there's been nothing. And with Sideshow about to release they Maul later this year, I wouldn't hold my breathe for a Hot Toys version to come out before 2020:lol An ROTS Anakin is my #1 most wanted figure though.

And Sideshow made a Darth Malgus a few years ago.

attachment.php

I have the Premium Format Malgus but for some reason I still want the 1/6 too. His costume just reminds me of my dissapointment in Disney's plain Kylo's costume. They could have done better.

I assume they are building up Kylo Ren.
Just as they are Rey...
Maybe by ep VIII we shall see a new outfit to Kylo.

That Malgus looks like Vader crossed with a 1990's Hasbro Batman figure.

You know, these typa guys...

IMG_1371.JPG

I plan on getting two stormtroopers to stand behind Kylo Ren I have a regular first order one I cant decide what other one to get yet.

That Malgus looks like Vader crossed with a 1990's Hasbro Batman figure.

You know, these typa guys...

IMG_1371.JPG

Darth Malgus was actually one of the first inspirations the TFA crew used to design Kylo. He can be seen in some of the concept art as a placeholder:

28cm3kl.jpg

Back then, Finn (far right) was Sam and Sam was White

Back