1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how this dude is struggling with the light side, It's like we get to see another side of training in the force. Almost parallels Luke's early training. ("you will be tempted by the LIGHT" )

But now he will obviously be a Darth and much more powerful.

Eh.. kinda spoil-ish homie ^
Movie is out bro. Honestly if someone is not looking to get spoiled they shouldn't be in SW threads period at this point.

Glad you preordered were not gonna regret it.

It's weird though because that excerpt from the visual dictionary almost makes it sound like Snoke likes his lightside abilities. So why would he want him to do these things to help him become immune to the light? I NEED ANSWERS.

Spoilers shouldn't be said openly until at least opening weekend has passed. Many people bought Sunday tickets.

Aren't there threads to discuss the movie/figures with spoilers?

With regard to the actual figure, for the few that have it, are the boots molded plastic?

He will most likely be wearing a different costume in the next movie. He might also be helmetless.

I happen to think differently. From everything I've seen hoe JJ/Disney has handled everything, they hit a home run with his design and I don't see why it can't be as iconic as Vader's, so why would they change it?

I could see them possibly adding little tweaks to his costume, but my money's on the helmet staying very similar.

Aren't there threads to discuss the movie/figures with spoilers?

With regard to the actual figure, for the few that have it, are the boots molded plastic?

People chatting about spoilers have been labeling them up to now. I dunno.. I saw it last night and luckily avoided any but I think it's kinda a **** move to post them openly until at least opening weekend passes.

I was shocked when Chewie ripped Luke's arms off just because the old guy wouldn't play fetch the stick with him.

Can someone please mark a day on the calendar when we stop can being forced to use spoiler tags? There are people who have both seen the movie and received this figure and they still can't talk about him openly lol

Considering the movie officially came out yesterday lol, I say 1-2 weeks, especially considering there will be a lot of folks seeing the movie after Christmas.

But then again, I doubt anyone can stay away from the internet and not be spoiled for that long.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Monday.

Opening weekend will be over. Everyone on the boards will prob already have seen at least once. We've been waiting for this movie for 10 and half years. No reason for anyone to really postpone seeing this. May be other circumstances for a few people, but we should open the floodgates Monday morning.

People are throwing out spoilers in comments to CNN articles and Youtube videos. Star Wars related forums should definitely be on your "No Fly" zone if you are waiting to see it any longer out than that.

Can someone who owns this figure confirm whether or not his cloak is bulky? I can't quite tell but his robes (especially his lower robes) seem kinda poofy. I really want to order this figure but I don't want swollen robes.

PO today.....seeing the movie opened my wallet......The power of the force.....to part me with my cash.....at least I have room now that I have sold off my original figures playset and vehicles ......harder to store 1/6 so hopefully it will stay smaller...

Can someone who owns this figure confirm whether or not his cloak is bulky? I can't quite tell but his robes (especially his lower robes) seem kinda poofy. I really want to order this figure but I don't want swollen robes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7itj-1eDmFM

His review shows basically any possibly angle you could want of the figure. It looks like the cloak is as wide as his legs are

Broke down and ordered him after my wife told me he was her favorite character in TFA. As someone frustrated by living in the constant shadow of older family and looking up to them when I was younger, I related to Kylo, and thought he was the most human villain we've ever seen in star wars, plus we're sound the same age. I'm more than OK paying for a custom driver sculpt of anyone knows a guy

There were surely be a second Ren figure with a Driver sculpt included. Now that we know Kylo's hood and scarf are a single piece rather than the hood being apart of the tunic, HT will have a legit excuse to make a V2 so he can be accurately displayed without his hood and scarf like he is seen prominently towards the end of the film. Other than Finn getting a Stormtrooper variant, I think a second Kylo is one of the few non-stormtrooper figures to get more than one figure this time around.

People are throwing out spoilers in comments to CNN articles and Youtube videos. Star Wars related forums should definitely be on your "No Fly" zone if you are waiting to see it any longer out than that.

Ya see.. I think the opposite. Most people who hang out in places like this GET it. It's important to them so they're not gonna **** over someone else just for lulz.
I read about two words of an obvious spoiler troll in the comments section of an article about Netflix subscription a few days ago... that's someone being an ass hat. Here, folks have more sense about being decent to one another when it comes to this geeky stuff.

Back