1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tempted to skip this rendition and just wait for the Episode 8 version.

But if the character develops well, then I'll want to have a representation of each phase in each film. Ah, the dilemma...
Yup thats a dilemma for you for sure. But i gotta have it, and i think it sells out. Maybe HT could give the Han figure a Ben headsculpt to come with it. :)

But if the character develops well, then I'll want to have a representation of each phase in each film. Ah, the dilemma...

Give yourself to the Dark Side.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ditto. I'll wait. Just release a Jedi Master Luke already!

I'm probably gonna get a Kylo and Rey from each film. I need the progression!

Do you guys think he'll have the mask in VIII?

Building a trooper army for this guy. He'll be in the case with his troops across from the case with
Spoiler Spoiler:

Hot Toys presents Episode VII Jedi Master Luke Skywalker with optional
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Building a trooper army for this guy. He'll be in the case with his troops across from the case with
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd like to do the same, but I am thinking a couple duck troopers will suffice, maybe a snow trooper. Too expensive to army build with these things.

If SS doesn't give any hints as to an ETA I am building my own plane and flying it to Hong Kong

Love this figure

Kylo selfie!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450572946.967673.jpg

He will most likely be wearing a different costume in the next movie. He might also be helmetless.

I preordered Kylo last night.. no regrets.. but I too wish it came with the Driver sculpt. I might have to just do one myself and get it printed out.

Back