1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were surely be a second Ren figure with a Driver sculpt included. Now that we know Kylo's hood and scarf are a single piece rather than the hood being apart of the tunic, HT will have a legit excuse to make a V2 so he can be accurately displayed without his hood and scarf like he is seen prominently towards the end of the film. Other than Finn getting a Stormtrooper variant, I think a second Kylo is one of the few non-stormtrooper figures to get more than one figure this time around.

But when? SDCC? EP8 is only 1.5 years away. Rogue One is coming in a year plus other OT characters or PT. I'd love a Driver sculpt for sure either way, i still say HT should include one with their Han.

We don't even know if we will get this figure by the end of January. What makes so many people think they will get a head sculpt version anytime remotely soon?especially with so many other figures on the horizon.

They made a villain that I'm genuinely interested in seeing grow. IMO better than trying to produce another iconic Vader-esque 'big bad' right in the first film.

But when? SDCC? EP8 is only 1.5 years away. Rogue One is coming in a year plus other OT characters or PT. I'd love a Driver sculpt for sure either way, i still say HT should include one with their Han.

I wonder if it might be a few years down the line.

They made a villain that I'm genuinely interested in seeing grow. IMO better than trying to produce another iconic Vader-esque 'big bad' right in the first film.

I'm guessing that there will be a symmetry with Vader in that he has been shown to be so very evil, but will eventually turn and help the good guys before dying himself in an act of selflessness. Or, living on, having to deal with how evil he was, "The Mission" style.

Lol finally saw it, and definitely passing on this figure now. He was such an emo brat in this movie. JJ is really awful at villains, something Lucas was incredible at. Every villain in Abrams movies is either boring looking, or has a boring generic personality.

As soon as Kylo removed his helmet to perfectly styled glorious hair, clean shaven face, I did the biggest eyeroll youve ever seen and wanted to walk out, because the rest of the movie wasnt a whole lot better. He spent half of his scenes crying. What happened to mysterious villains????? JJ clearly does not get what made Vader so awesome. What a disappointment. Welp I sure saved a lot of money not getting any figures from this movie. Only one of them I actually legit liked was Rey.

Lol finally saw it, and definitely passing on this figure now. He was such an emo brat in this movie. JJ is really awful at villains, something Lucas was incredible at. Every villain in Abrams movies is either boring looking, or has a boring generic personality.

As soon as Kylo removed his helmet to perfectly styled glorious hair, clean shaven face, I did the biggest eyeroll youve ever seen and wanted to walk out, because the rest of the movie wasnt a whole lot better. He spent half of his scenes crying. What happened to mysterious villains????? JJ clearly does not get what made Vader so awesome. What a disappointment. Welp I sure saved a lot of money not getting any figures from this movie. Only one of them I actually legit liked was Rey.

Awesome! Then gtfo of this thread!

so do you guys think there will be an unmasked version? would love to get this figure but not without an removable mask...

Yes. Maybe 2 years out. But if all else fails, buy this one and then buy the sculpt and additional accessories in after market. You get a Kylo now and then the sculpt later. Though I'll prob just buy Kylo 2.0 as well. Love the character.

Yes. Maybe 2 years out. But if all else fails, buy this one and then buy the sculpt and additional accessories in after market. You get a Kylo now and then the sculpt later. Though I'll prob just buy Kylo 2.0 as well. Love the character.

KF, you have just summed up Howard's marketing plan. His research department has been reading your mail.

:lol

Back