1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously is there any good reason to do this figure without the Driver sculpt other than so they can make another one?

View its time for stay out of these star wars threads till I see the movie. There will always be those who will insist on ruining things for others.

I would expect a second unmasked figure at some stage. They wouldn't have been able to get a sculpt approved in time to release before the film I imagine.

I would assume that a second figure would not include the mask, so you would not get both looks with just purchasing one figure.

12393798_1643087265954359_982736860_n.jpg

I had to have this conversation with a co worker because like some I have seen online he just doesn't get it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I had to have this conversation with a co worker because like some I have seen online he just doesn't get it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Someone finally posted pictures of all of the pages of the visual dictionary. One thing I found interesting about an excerpt of Kylo Ren;

*EDIT* Removed the link but feel free to PM if you want it.

Very interesting. I like it a lot. That's way deeper than any other SW villian so far.

SPOILERS: Visual Dictionary pages

I'm not spoiler tagging it because it's an album and you have to actually read a bunch of things to get spoilers. I'm also not sure about the rules here of posting things like that so I will probably remove the link after a while.

SPOILERS: Visual Dictionary pages

I'm not spoiler tagging it because it's an album and you have to actually read a bunch of things to get spoilers. I'm also not sure about the rules here of posting things like that so I will probably remove the link after a while.

Thanks. Seen the movie twice now. Need to buy that visual dictionary! :)

Back