1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even happier to have this figure in the collection after seeing the film, great character!

Check out the visual dictionary pages I posted on him if you haven't seen them already. Has a bunch of great stuff that didn't make it into the film regarding his backstory.

I just ordered the visual dictionary. Read a few pages from the link and decided I need it.

I just ordered the visual dictionary. Read a few pages from the link and decided I need it.

I did the exact same thing. This way I can show friends/co workers so they can get a bit more background on it.

I'm sure they will flesh out more background in the next film. That is one thing my dad commented on, somethings are just mentioned without being fleshed out.

Just ordered after viewing the movie.

Dude is a Spaz! Adam Driver KILLED IT!

The Sith being a thing of the past was the best thing to happen to the dark side for these new movies. They were too calm, confident, and orderly. This is a much more realistic portrayal of what it would really mean to turn to the dark side.

As much as I loved the light switch Anakin flipped...

The Sith being a thing of the past was the best thing to happen to the dark side for these new movies. They were too calm, confident, and orderly. This is a much more realistic portrayal of what it would really mean to turn to the dark side.

As much as I loved the light switch Anakin flipped...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

He's not Plagueis. And that rumor should have died a long time ago when JJ literally stated that he was not Plagueis. Some cult like mind bending going on with the people who made that rumor a thing.

Spoiler Spoiler:

X2, I love he's a spaz, i love the saber sound, i love Adam's portrayal.
Spoiler Spoiler:

No one knows for sure. No definitive answer. I think that is the big reveal in Episode 8

I think JJ at Celebration answering a question about if he was Plagueis with a "No" and Andy Serkis saying he is new to the Star Wars universe, is very much definitive. Kasdan basically hates the EU and hates talking about it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think JJ at Celebration answering a question about if he was Plagueis with a "No" and Andy Serkis saying he is new to the Star Wars universe, is very much definitive. Kasdan basically hates the EU and hates talking about it.

That means nothing. They wouldn't come out and say who he is. Even now.

Spoiler Spoiler:

That means nothing. They wouldn't come out and say who he is. Even now.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I really hope it's this. It would be perfect.

Back