1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I bought the packaged deal from an eBay seller I mentioned earlier and while ANH Luke and Vader just got to customs, this guy was delivered today. No complaints at all by me.

IMG_7762_zpskloasasg.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpsodjyxb8o.jpg

IMG_7777_zpsbrcjcxuo.jpg

12357897_796587627131045_51659967_n.jpg

Great pics! I'm jealous that you're enjoying him on Star Wars Eve. I like that his lightsaber blade is long like the initial reveal trailer. There were some shots where it looked more like a dagger than a sword.

I really expect that hot toys release Kylo ren with his face sculpt in the future. I see the movie it was great! and Kylo is awesome. Now I'm trying to suppress my desire to buy it.

I really expect that hot toys release Kylo ren with his face sculpt in the future. I see the movie it was great! and Kylo is awesome. Now I'm trying to suppress my desire to buy it.

The problem is they will probably release him around the time or Rogue One

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just came back from the movie and I must say, Kylo Ren is a beast!! Cant wait to have this figure!! Best SW movie imo!:clap:clap

Last edited:
Should I get this?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Should I get this?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Didn't really need to spoiler tag that everyone knows he takes the helmet off in the movie. You see him in second trailer without it.

:lecture

But also takes it off in another scene:

Spoiler Spoiler:

But what is Kylo wearing in that scene?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm getting this figure but...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm getting this figure but...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't agree with this at all.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't agree with this at all.