1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I really hope it's this. It would be perfect.

It makes so much sense for me to go that route. Really hoping it is true. Although I feel like I may be setting myself up for disappointment...

:lecture

Spoiler Spoiler:

Setting yourself up for disappointment but I'll let you have it lol

You do not know for sure though :lecture :lol

Is there anymore info on Snoke though? I also read that Daisy Ridley said they won't be going with a EU theory and JJ said they were not in a production meeting.... so.... probably means this Plagueis theory.... That could just mean for TFA though and not for the future movies....

What is your theory on Snoke?

:lecture

Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree, it would tie the series together perfectly and finally be a fitting end.

That is until the Yuuzhan Vong arrive for Episode 10-12. :lecture:lol

I HAVE to have a Driver HS now. But i also HAVE to have this figure now.

Will get either the HS off ebay in the future or a whole new figure.

I thought Driver did a great performance as Kylo Ren.
I seen the movie twice within 6hrs in Australia wednes night, midnight and then 6am imax.
The little hissyfits were awesome...lookkng forward to his character development.

23793473116_9c1fe715aa_b.jpg

23819581185_df090b11de_b.jpg

Great movie. Driver was superb. Really need his sculpt.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'll hold out. probably. need funds for batman v superman.
I don't know how they would've have done it any other way...
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'll hold out. probably. need funds for batman v superman.
I don't know how they would've have done it any other way...
Spoiler Spoiler:

I've said this a few times already but

Spoiler Spoiler:

What is your theory on Snoke?

Based on everything I have read/heard about? He is a brand new character who was likely discovered when the Empire retreated to the Unknown Region. I'll start believing in Santa Clause again before I believe he is anyone from the EU. And if I could somehow bet to make profit off of it, I would be at the bank bright and early begging for a loan lol.

I've said this a few times already but

Spoiler Spoiler:

ok.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Actually that is something that got out after the premier. A lot of people thought they saw that happen so it started to spread. Then people watched it for themselves and realized that's not what happened.

And I still can't get over how awesome the

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

For anyone who wants to see the pages from the Visual Dictionary feel free to PM me. Removing the link from my old post since it's probably not cool posting a direct link to photos of book pages.

Has a lot of background on Kylo and his lightsaber. As well as the quote I mentioned earlier about Snoke thinking he is the ideal embodiment of Light and Dark ability (Not spoiler tagging this anymore because out of context it really isn't a spoiler for anything).

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back