1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! I just used water. shaped , pressed and pulled with my wet fingers and voila ! Olsen. The product that hot toys uses will hold it in place as it dries.

Thanks everyone! I just used water. shaped , pressed and pulled with my wet fingers and voila ! Olsen. The product that hot toys uses will hold it in place as it dries.
It really does make a big difference. I don't have the balls to try it though, lol. If anyone tries this, can you video it? I'd feel much better seeing exactly how to to it before attempting it myself. I just don't want to mess it up and make it even worse. :(

For those who have this figure, can you post a frontal photo of the brown box? I need it for reference, thanks.
And if you have a photo of Vision's Brown box too I'll appreciate if you post here or in the proper thread, thanks a lot again.

Messed with the hair some and think I found the pose that I'll be sticking with for a while. Love this fig.
e7b87d53b8c27a135e05ae01ab10b25d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got mine, and she's great! My favorite fig right now. It was kind of annoying to remove the plastic protectors, but par for the course for these things I guess.

The plastic that baffled me that I'd never seen was the plastic underneath the stockings that covered the majority of the lower legs. Required removal of the shoes and the stockings in order to get it off. I've never had to do that before with a figure.

Got her home today... She is a stunning figure! The sculpt is so beautiful, her clothes are perfect, and the red-fingered hands are just incredible. Her box stands out really nicely among the others too, since so many of them are dark colors. I had a lot of fears about the rooted hair, but it's not bad at all. I absolutely love her. SO glad I PO'd! And so worth the nine month wait!

I was considering ordering the Civil War SW, but honestly I think this version is fantastic enough to represent her in my collection.

Got this figure yesterday and really am happy with it. Really like the outfit and the sculpt is awesome in my opinion. It's also the first figure I've picked up from either of the Avengers films. Can't wait to get Quicksilver to go with her.

Yeah, wish I would have held off on getting Maria Hill. I bet she will be discounted even more in the future.

I wonder if Iron Legion will be the new Maria Hill in 5-6 months time. I can't see it selling like hot cakes either... I'd consider buying that one if it was cheap enough too.

I wonder if Iron Legion will be the new Maria Hill in 5-6 months time. I can't see it selling like hot cakes either... I'd consider buying that one if it was cheap enough too.

I'd be more inclined to say yes. The only AoU figure that seemed to sell like hot cakes was/is Cap. Mk XLIII finally sold out also. However, all of the other Avengers are still available to buy now, and I would think people would get those figures before considering IL.

Back