1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They seem to have changed her face paint...and the head doesn't look as oversized as before, but that may just be because her hair is blocking part of it. I'll admit that in this pic she does look a bit less like Elizabeth Olsen than before to my eye. But-- Liv Tyler? It still looks like Olsen to me, just 95% instead of 100%.

The eye makeup looks excessive to me. Asmus did something similar with their Tauriel figure and that ended up being a complete disaster.

The eye makeup looks excessive to me. Asmus did something similar with their Tauriel figure and that ended up being a complete disaster.

I think the goth eye make up works on her, just fine. Asmus' Tauriel doesn't share the same positivity, though, and the melting face doesn't help either.

Yeah the makeup isnt excessive as she wore a lot but, yeah the likeness isn't as strong as it could be. Wish they had improved the fitting of the outfit, still looks to loose/baggy.

23451620179_6ecee9dd6e_b.jpg

She still has no cleavage dammit! Elizabeth has some nice cleavage in the movie and yet they giver her none on the figure! Blasphemy! They consistently give BW big boobs that i can't even zip her outfit up any and yet SW gets none. :gah:

avengers-age-of-ultron-scarlet-witch-wanda-maximoff-elizabeth-olsen-wallpaper.jpg

Does anyone know if this is hitting SSC soon or maybe if the shipping notification emails have gone out? My last flex is scheduled to hit on 1/5 and this hasn't been delayed so far. They pushed my final Vision flex to February a few weeks ago, so I'd think if this was also coming late they would have rescheduled her too, right?

Does anyone know if this is hitting SSC soon or maybe if the shipping notification emails have gone out? My last flex is scheduled to hit on 1/5 and this hasn't been delayed so far. They pushed my final Vision flex to February a few weeks ago, so I'd think if this was also coming late they would have rescheduled her too, right?

I haven't heard anything from SSC about a potential shipping date. Seeing as she has yet to even be released in Hong Kong I'd imagine it'll be a bit until we start getting those emails

Mine is scheduled for the 5th as well, but I can pretty much guarantee this is going to be pushed back at least another month. You usually see figures get released in HK a good 1-2 months before they start filtering in to SSC. This would have had to been released in HK around November in order for the intended date of the 5th of next month to seem accurate.

I am still planning on getting this SW (when will we get in hand pics of her? :impatient: ) and the new Avengers HT. SW is one of my favorite Avengers (after Captain America and Black Widow). :)

Someone insisted that it would be this week ...guess they were full of it unless it happens tonight ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watch for when a figure is released in Hong Kong at secret base. It won't come out from ssc till after that...and generally at least a month later. So Jan 5 is a no go. Might not make feb 5, depending on if it releases next week or not.

Back