1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knowing that Civil War will be pitting heroes against heroes, and at least one of the groups is probably going to be in hiding most of the movie, I doubt anybody is going to be in their Avengers outfits, except maybe a quick shot at the end, like at the end of AOU.

I agreed, if she is with Cap's group, she'll be on the run. However I think we will see the Avengers fighting as one team in some big action scene at the start of the film. Anyway, I still think she looks a bit pregnant.

21394504311_8d6f9a188f_k.jpg

21198299938_6bfc606821_k.jpg

21375348312_badd5a89f8_k.jpg

:goodpost: Awesome pics! She turned out great!

I finally pre-ordered her with the September coupon. Still hoping for Ultimate Ultron, and thinking about buying the AoU Thor and selling my DW Thor, but otherwise...I'm done with the AoU line! :woo

From the earlier STGCC pics, it did look like HT improved the Olson HS. With the posted pics, it certainly looks better than the promo pics, though something still looks a bit off. Eyes look dead but could just be the photograph angle.

Or maybe they just adjusted the hair to better hide the inaccuracies, looking at this again and again it's kinda hard to tell if they made any sculpting changes.

I'm really happy about getting some more mutan.... I mean miracles into my collection!
Would be nice to have the one at the end of the film too, but we can only hope and dream that the costume in Civil War is just as nice :)

Back