1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 298 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

You are correct.

Scarlet_Witch.jpg

That is so cool! That is one of the vfx shots I did for the movie!! :D

11424461_10152856670852344_8044674840585715437_n.jpg

I find it funny how HT nailed scarlet witch on their 1st try and yet after 3 black widow's they still haven't nailed it :lol I really hope the mp figure keeps this lvl of quality when it comes out.

yeah if i had to complain about 1 thing with this figure it would be the face is a little too neutral/calm looking. In the film she is mostly angry/serious looking right?

View attachment 188854

I find it funny how HT nailed scarlet witch on their 1st try and yet after 3 black widow's they still haven't nailed it :lol I really hope the mp figure keeps this lvl of quality when it comes out.

Right now having to pick and choose my figures around budget I had no interest in SW. That said I really like this promo shot.

I just ordered her from Sideshow, but mainly because I now have a decent pile of reward points. I plan on doing the same with Quicksilver. Granted, it's annoying to waste 200 points on the pack out charge, but it would be worse to abandon the reward points entirely. I have been using AE as my other principle supplier, plus I'm giving Pop Culture Zone a try for one figure. They require 20% down+shipping up front, but their prices are quite good and they also double box. If they turn out to be reliable, that's one more option for spreading out the cost of these figures. Given how many of these are due around the same time holiday bills will be arriving, that's a consideration for me.

BTW, when did you receive BW and WS from Alter Ego? They double boxed mine, but that was back in October/November. I'm getting the Groot/Rocket combo and AoU Cap from them. I'll be PO'd if they're not double boxed.

I was referring to Action Figure Express. They use to double box but stopped. They use to be my go to. Cheapest prices, double box, and their rewards are 5% like SS. Alter Ego is only 2% I believe.

Man, this is one of the most lifelike mass produced figure.
It looks like something out of a madam Tussaud museum. Uncanny likeness.
I might pick this up when it gets eligible for a coupon.

I was very underwhelmed by AOU quicksilver.

He died to bullets.... like... ugh. Flash is somewhere out there shaking his head.

this comment right here is ace !!!

I have a feeling that the final production will turn out to be different. judging from HT's past experience. But I like this look.
Anyway the hot toys nowadays wont be running out of stock anymore after day 1 stock arrives. Will wait and decide after this baby reach the store at my place.

Definitely I will buy her once she's been relesed in Hong Kong :)

Do you think she has the same body as Black Widow? It would be cool if she was a bit taller...

Back