1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure discussion

I'm really looking forward to seeing this figure. I hope they don't mess up the head sculpt.

Amen to that man. She looked so good in the movie, so they have to nail the head sculpt.

Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure discussion

This is actually the only character from AOU that I'm interested in. I'd kind of like to get Vision and Scarlet Witch and pose them with Vision carrying her.

Edit: Sadly, she will probably have rubber arms and legs that can't be placed in any decent pose for more than 5 minutes without tearing.

This is the figure I'm waiting for....

She's my most wanted AOU figure now.

:exactly: Same here! Can't wait to see how this one turns out. Hoping for an awesome head sculpt :pray:

This is the figure I'm waiting for. Long gap between this and Hawkeye for me. Don't care about any Ultrons, Iron Legion or even Vision very much.

She's my most wanted AOU figure now.

Me too. love her!!! She's the only one I want. :)

Okay, so the Drones were thrown out alongside Iron Man Mk. 45 this morning, which just leaves the Twins! I was thinking they'd wait until SDCC, but something tells me we'll see them some time in June.

tumblr_nobdfirZlB1u9hpu4o2_500.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if it was sooner..

I wouldn't be surprised if it was sooner..

It's possible it could be next week. They could just be aiming to have all these guys out in May and move on...I'd be somewhat surprised, but at this point I just want to see her. :lol Every time another character is released I'm like, "Well there's another week!" I'm just waiting to be taunted by the Thor release, which I believe is being held off so long because it's so close to Dark World Thor as is!

Yeah, me too. Since they are both brand new, Scarlet Witch and Vision were the two AoU figures I was looking forward to the most.

Yeah, me too. Since they are both brand new, Scarlet Witch and Vision were the two AoU figures I was looking forward to the most.

Vision was always debatable for me...mostly for financial juggling reasons and picking and choosing who I want now, and who I can wait for a later film release of. After seeing the prototype, I decided that I'd wait for him. He looks pretty good, but that feeling wasn't there when I saw the figure, so I knew it best to pass this time around.

I've been waiting for Scarlet Witch since they announced the 10 bases! :lol The wait just to see how she turns out is driving me crazy...but alas, I feel it'll be worth it. Plus, I think she's one of the few characters that could benefit from a double purchase with how different her transition will be from this figure to whenever they release her again (likely Infinity Wars, but possibly Civil War...though that's a full dance card in itself!)

Just Vision for me, but I'm excited to see Witch too, I like the costume :woo

Scarlet Witch for me, no Vision.

I'll be probably be tempted by Quicksilver. I liked their closeness and I really like Aaron Taylor Johnson.

Scarlet Witch for me, no Vision.

I'll be probably be tempted by Quicksilver. I liked their closeness and I really like Aaron Taylor Johnson.

Loved Quicksilver, he was great in the film. Can't wait to see how the figures of the twins turn out - hope we get to see something on those two real soon.

Back