1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted this in the QS thread with regards to that vid:

Eh, I stopped watching as soon as they referred to the twins as C-List Avengers in the comics. Ok, I can see Quicksilver being C-List as he's been more involved in the X-universe being part of X-Factor, but Wanda has always been an Avengers mainstay. Sure, she's not as popular as the big 3, but there's a reason they're the big 3 and A-List. She has, however, been part of the team since their 2nd line-up with Hawkeye, has deep relations and friendships with other members, and has been involved in the majority of their biggest storylines, so for me, including Wanda in your Hot Toys Avengers line-up is a no-brainer. In fact, comics-wise, Wanda's been more of an Avenger than Widow..

Tweaked her pose ever so slightly....great figure to photograph

DSC_0215-2.jpg

DSC_0218-2.jpg

DSC_0219-2.jpg

Haven't watched the vid, but if they are 'C List' in the comics, that's irrelevant here. At the end of the day she is the first of the second round of movie Avengers, and I get the feeling she could end up becoming a bit of a poster child. Already she's kinda taken the hearts of many on this forum. One figure so far, and already it seems to blow away any other female MCU figure, existing or announced. (aside from funnily enough the New Avenger version of the same character)

Posted this in the QS thread with regards to that vid:

Good points. Wanda is a major player and powerhouse ... Disassembled and House of M prove that. I'm sure she will only get more powerful in the movies as she hones her abilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good points. Wanda is a major player and powerhouse ... Disassembled and House of M prove that. I'm sure she will only get more powerful in the movies as she hones her abilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. And I even give her the power of flight in the Secret Wars version of House of M.. Also got to draw her ripping SHIELD hellicarrier in half, mid air. Makes her more badass.

Thanks for posting my vid here YankeesFanboy. I accidentally put into the newer version thread. That happens when Hot Toys decides to put out so many re-issues and variants...all the posts here are titled almost the same.:rotfl

Here some more photos i took yesterday, definately digging her looks more and more:
19.jpg

18.jpg

26.jpg

17.jpg

All a matter of hairstyling, but its really easy to get her in a good look.
More here: Hot Toys Scarlet Witch - Avengers Age of Ultron - 1/6 MMS301- extended photo gallery

Thanks for the review and the pics Xeno! I am really excited to get this. Now....where is she Sideshow? :impatient:

Thanks for posting my vid here YankeesFanboy. I accidentally put into the newer version thread. That happens when Hot Toys decides to put out so many re-issues and variants...all the posts here are titled almost the same.:rotfl

Here some more photos i took yesterday, definately digging her looks more and more:
19.jpg

18.jpg

26.jpg

17.jpg

All a matter of hairstyling, but its really easy to get her in a good look.
More here: Hot Toys Scarlet Witch - Avengers Age of Ultron - 1/6 MMS301- extended photo gallery

26.jpg

Amazing pictures, Xenomorph! :duff This one is my favorite picture yet of Scarlet Witch. :clap

Back