1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: just checked Parcelforce she has just left the national hub woo hoo she will be here in the morning :panic: crapo i'm at work all day boo hoo

K1024_20160104_183319.JPG

look whos turned up today :yess:

K1024_20160104_212023.JPGHair is slightly too curly at the back its not as bad as i thought it would be but i'm gonna straighten it & give it a slight wavy look towards the tips other than that shes pretty solid :wink1:

Last edited:
Got mine today also...I am genuinely impressed and she's the first Non star wars release that is going to be hanging around.The gesturing hands are fantastic and well done, hair? also great minor futz needed. I do have one gripe and its bugged me since i saw the proto and in hand shots, its the boots being plastic limits the stance with not much ankle artic, they could have been done great in fabric IMO.

Anywho here are some quick shots i managed to grab, not the best due to time constraints, but more will follow this week.

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0199-2.jpg

DSC_0202-2.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

If anyone who has her could post a scale shot with some other AoU figures, namely Black Widow, I'd really appreciate that.

Stealth, great pics! How are the nylons at staying up above the knee joint?
Do they have an elastic band at the top or anything to hold them in place?
Im not too sure whats at the top its not elastic, but in simple terms as the leg gets thicker they get thinner so friction keeps them up. I posed her around and never once had to pull them back up.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wow, great photos guys! The hands with the translucent fingertips look really cool. Congrats on getting her in.

Makes me look that much more forward to receiving mine in the next month or two.

So happy that the hair is up to snuff! I was worried I'd have to cancel/resell if it came out looking straggly like Gamora's.

Great pictures everyone! They make the wait that much harder :lol

Got mine today also...I am genuinely impressed and she's the first Non star wars release that is going to be hanging around.The gesturing hands are fantastic and well done, hair? also great minor futz needed. I do have one gripe and its bugged me since i saw the proto and in hand shots, its the boots being plastic limits the stance with not much ankle artic, they could have been done great in fabric IMO.

Anywho here are some quick shots i managed to grab, not the best due to time constraints, but more will follow this week.

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0199-2.jpg

DSC_0202-2.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

Amazing photos Stealth :clap She looks seriously cool :woo

The hair looks really good Imo as does the outfit :clap and the magic effects are just plain awesome :woo

Back