1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is like, THE AOU figure for me - everyone else is secondary to how much I want her in my collection. Right now. :lol

I love the red hands and the red effects. I don't care for her hair in that pic, though.

I've liked the hair in every other pic I've seen it, it's just the way they've placed it in that pic, I think, that I don't care for.

I love how HT corrected their failed base design by getting rid of the black standard bases with triangular name plates that inhibits posing with these great new ones only to **** up again with waist grabbers that will...yep inhibit posing.

UGH....I didn't notice that because I was too busy looking at her. I hate waist stands like that. I much prefer the others.

I'll end up switching out her stand, most likely.

I love how HT corrected their failed base design by getting rid of the black standard bases with triangular name plates that inhibits posing with these great new ones only to **** up again with waist grabbers that will...yep inhibit posing.

I've seen some pretty awesome photos taken with waist grabbers though.

37.jpg

:yess: LOVE the way she looks!

Sorry you don't like her Moose.
- I think it looks great. Yeah hair could be better positioned, maybe the dress tucked in a bit, but on the whole she's great and I look forward to having her displayed in my cabinet with my SW Comiqette.

Back