Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Wow. The single is less than DX09 which is nearly 3 years old and this has a similar package.

Either this license is really inexpensive, or the Avengers tax is a mofo! I wager a bit of both :lol

That actually makes the 2-pack not so bad (if the sculpt is improved). A whole other Wayne fig plus the torn cowl for $125

Or value of $ increased compared to last 3 years ? 3years ago 239.99 $ was 130euros, today 219$ is 195euros , so for Euro customers its very hard now.

my dealer asking for 420euros for duo pack which is 470$ and single 285e which is 318$ , but that's for fast stock, which means u will get it in October. Maybe normal stock will be cheaper(I hope).

pFrux1q.jpg

I'm glad we didn't get this mouthplate. Can you imagine your Bat dollie with this look, perched right over your bed? ;)

I'm glad we didn't get this mouthplate. Can you imagine your Bat dollie with this look, perched right over your bed? ;)

A 'Watchful Guardian' indeed.

But the pissed off mouth should have been a no brainer.

If it does not have a pers panel I will buy it.

I wonder if the articulation will be better then the DX9

Sell and rebuy! Newer figure is usually better.

A 'Watchful Guardian' indeed.

But the pissed off mouth should have been a no brainer.

"Psst. Hey kid! You're doing it wrong."

Did HT really reuse the DX09 mouthplates for this figure? I guess it's hard to break that reuse/repaint habit, huh?

:lol :lol :lol When was that from again?

I don't remember. In my perverted mind, he's scoping out a half-dressed Catwoman, but I'm sure it's from something far less titillating. :lol

I can't believe how off the head sculpt is on this. FYI, I mirrored the real Keaton image to match Hot Toys promo shot so his hair is reversed.

well i dont know if there is any point comparing that shot to the real life actor. It could just be bad lighting but, the skin tone is wrong. The jawline is too big, the hair is wrong, lips are slightly to big.

Actually the headscpt they are showing is different the the one JC is showing on Facebook. I hope they use this one.

image.jpg

now that's huge improvement! If that's what we're getting then I may have to sell my DX09 and buy that two pack!

Wow that ones a much closer likeness, wonder if that one is more recent.

I'm buying the 2 pack, displaying the Bruce Wayne head on the broken cowl right next to my DX09. I can't wait for this set!!

Apparently it's the same one. Just under "better light" and better painted.

None of that makes sense. Why show a ****** one then? Hell, why not photoshop it a little at least?

Apparently it's the same one. Just under "better light" and better painted.

None of that makes sense. Why show a ****** one then? Hell, why not photoshop it a little at least?

It's not the same sculpt, the hair line gives it away.

Back