Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Cool Benjamin Bratt as Batman.

There any time to fix up the issues?

There's time but there's no guarantee HT will do so.

So Batman by himself is $220? But that doesn't include the ripped cowl and Keaton HS? Those could bump up the price to $300+, so it may not make sense to wait for the part outs. Damn you, Hot Toys. :cuss

Wow. The single is less than DX09 which is nearly 3 years old and this has a similar package.

Either this license is really inexpensive, or the Avengers tax is a mofo! I wager a bit of both :lol

That actually makes the 2-pack not so bad (if the sculpt is improved). A whole other Wayne fig plus the torn cowl for $125

There's time but there's no guarantee HT will do so.

So Batman by himself is $220? But that doesn't include the ripped cowl and Keaton HS? Those could bump up the price to $300+, so it may not make sense to wait for the part outs. Damn you, Hot Toys. :cuss

Yeah, might have to just forget about the torn cowl display. Heck, it might not have been my preference anyway, more a 'nice to have the option' kinda thing.

I'm thinking about picking up a DX09 body so I can get that suit with the new cowl and parts, but maybe sticking to this as it is might be better? I wonder how the suit is, if there were any improvements in articulation or if it's the same old rubber suits they've done before.

Hells ya!

Undecided if i should cancel my Optimus Prime for this

Now watch as the Marketplace forum and Ebay fill up with the DX...

I would rather have the all black brooding ensemble from the beginning of the movie rather than a tux.

vlcsnap-2015-05-05-19h49m54s638.jpg

Yeah, might have to just forget about the torn cowl display. Heck, it might not have been my preference anyway, more a 'nice to have the option' kinda thing.

If HT weren't the spawn of Satan, we would be getting the better of the two-plus Keaton headsculpts, an evil-smile mouthplate, a perving-on-Catwoman mouthplate and a pissed-off mouthplate and a glider cape, all for about $250.

My List of Hot Toys purchase just went up three:
Chewbacca
BD Robocop
Batman Returns

All winners!!! C'mon HT make it four with Ripley!!

I'ts here.....and it's glorious!!!

So for those getting the 2pk for the Keaton head and torn cowl, my question is what do you do with Keatons tuxedo body if you display Batman unmasked?? You can't put the masked head on the body. It seems to me it's a useless accessory unless they included 2 Keaton headsculpts, no?? :dunno

Just ordered it, can't believe the price, $220 is nothing these days... super happy, now I just can't wait to get it lol!!

Time to start a new thread "Hot Toys - MMS Catwoman and Penguin" :lol

Back