Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Got to say the price on this guy is excellent! It's hard not wanting to cave and order the single. I think the Bruce sculpt isn't too bad.

Of course day one preorder for me. I've been saving a space for this guy for over a year. Kick that ironman out the way Batman returns is coming home. Hope we see Catwoman BD and Penguin at SDCC.

I PO the 2 pack and I'm sitting here thinking how would I display them. Do you go torn cowl and bruce Wayne together? Or do you go full bats and bruce? Seems weird to have 2 Wayne heads together.

the torn look will be definitely be a variant for me

I hope they finally do a Catwoman, and hopefully they do a mask on/mask off all crazy haired like at the end of the movie to match the Bruce Wayne with the ripped off cowl we have here.

PO'd the 2 pack from BBTS. I am hoping the Bruce head gets modified. May cancel the two pack later. Have a single on PO With SSC. NO NRD on the single at SSC.

the figures looks ok,
i think i'm gonna order 2 pack of it

PO'd the 2 pack from BBTS. I am hoping the Bruce head gets modified. May cancel the two pack later. Have a single on PO With SSC. NO NRD on the single at SSC.

Huh? I paid a NRD...
batman.jpg

Oh man. What to do. I just got DX09 and I like it. But this one has some subtle improvements I like ie chest symbol, more of a armor look. But I don't want two Keaton Batmen. Don't know if I should pass on this or sell my DX9 and bug this. I got some thinking to do.

Oh man. What to do. I just got DX09 and I like it. But this one has some subtle improvements I like ie chest symbol, more of a armor look. But I don't want two Keaton Batmen. Don't know if I should pass on this or sell my DX9 and bug this. I got some thinking to do.

im in the same boat. I just bought dx09 three weeks ago and ordered a tony mei cape which comes this friday but i think i like the armored look on this more...

219$ for this, price is just right For the figure only.

Keep your DX09 its a classic similar but different figure.

I actually prefer the DX-09 look--I don't like my Batmen wearing armor plates.

Ordered!!! Someone really loves the black widow figure... It's been up on the top for awhile now. :lol

Yeah what's with that? Just to have a female figure up there? Poor likeness IMO.

I wish they'd just have the Bruce Wayne by itself too. That's all I really want since I have the DX.

Back