Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Yeah I've seen people who have gotten great results with the stock 89 cape (like the two below, which are not mine), but it takes a lot more work and I just find it way too frustrating myself.

I've ordered a wired Unrealtoys cape which should be a whole lot easier to use, judging by the BVS one I had before.

FB_IMG_1534007487667.jpg

FB_IMG_1533767616710.jpg

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Damn cool use of cotton wool (?) in that display...gives me an idea for my liquid nitrogen T-1000...

Where can I get an Unreal cape?

Where can I get an Unreal cape?

Easiest way Iv found is to contact via Instagram: unrealtoys

Send a direct message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easiest way Iv found is to contact via Instagram: unrealtoys

Send a direct message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, how's the quality by the way?

I’d like to find a Keaton sculpt that has the scratches and is bloodied like at the end of the film after he tears off the mask.

^ Some company modified the ACE headsculpt with bloody scratches painted on a couple of years ago.

Has anyone customized the BW figure with the turtle neck and jeans look he sports around the manor/cave?

I didn't buy the two pack because the tuxedo look has no value for me. I certainly regret missing out on the BW head and broken cowl, but if it had been the turtle neck look I might have spring for it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Just put this figure back out on display after being boxed up for a while. So awesome, still thinking of getting a jaxon cape for it.

Just put this figure back out on display after being boxed up for a while. So awesome, still thinking of getting a jaxon cape for it.

I ordered one of Jaxon's cape for this and the Arkham City Batman. I should have them in a couple of weeks. I will post pictures when I get the capes in. His stuff looks great. I really like this figure set and I did get the 89 Batman a Tony Mei cape when he made them. Really elevates the figures.

I ordered one of Jaxon's cape for this and the Arkham City Batman. I should have them in a couple of weeks. I will post pictures when I get the capes in. His stuff looks great. I really like this figure set and I did get the 89 Batman a Tony Mei cape when he made them. Really elevates the figures.

I've had the Jaxon cape on my Returns figure about a year now and really love it. Makes such a difference having a cape that drapes properly on the figure.

Still debating whether to pick up his Arkham City cape as I don't totally hate the stock one. Interested to read your thoughts on that cape when you get it.

JC Hong put the pic up when it was first announced. Dunno why we didn't get it.
Oh, I assumed it was a third party head.

I've had the Jaxon cape on my Returns figure about a year now and really love it. Makes such a difference having a cape that drapes properly on the figure.

Still debating whether to pick up his Arkham City cape as I don't totally hate the stock one. Interested to read your thoughts on that cape when you get it.

Awesome, I will let you know when I get it in and on the figure.

I managed to finally get a loose Keaton head, so if anyone is willing to part with their broken cowl, shoot me a PM with your price.

B648098B-5DF6-4884-B1A9-D4852EF98DAB.jpg02EC9BCA-C9C7-4202-B530-A9D9E7345ADE.jpg5C9EDF1D-1E71-4D37-98C7-5724F48F0269.jpgD7100B83-7BA0-4B78-BD83-AF056D067FE8.jpg7D5B741F-32B4-4631-984D-3E86BDEB16BD.jpg10A39B45-6F44-471E-84F1-B8A75A73F6BC.jpg
Got the Jaxxon cape in and I love it. Looks awesome and has great draping on the figure. I highly recommend it.

Back