Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Still one of my all-time favourites.

I passed this one by for so long because most pics of it just didn’t appeal to me. It’s really an incredible looking figure in hand. Just as life like as the DX09.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I passed this one by for so long because most pics of it just didn’t appeal to me. It’s really an incredible looking figure in hand. Just as life like as the DX09.

I actually find the paint improved over DX09 — as one would expect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else's figure have some what of a "chalky" look to it? It's almost as if the finish isn't as glossy as it was before.

Anyone else's figure have some what of a "chalky" look to it? It's almost as if the finish isn't as glossy as it was before.

My figure looks as the day I opened it. Though I only handled it a couple times and been in Detolf ever since.

My Batman hasn't been handled hardly at all. Maybe it's the humidity here in Florida.

Literally just ordered the double-pack myself, looking forward to see what they're like in hand :)

I have 2 Batman Returns figure that I bought since release. Both are still in perfect condition with no chalky look to it.

Literally just ordered the double-pack myself, looking forward to see what they're like in hand :)

The Returns Batman is one of my favourite figures. I hated the cape though, getting Jaxon's cape made a world of difference.

A while back Toy Anxiety had the Michael Keaton head and broken cowl available, and I passed on it, thinking there would be other opportunities.

Now you can’t even find the Keaton head on eBay. Really wish I hadn’t missed the opportunity. I’d love to display this figure with that alternate look.

Yeah, it’s a good look even if the head sculpt isn’t perfect. I just repurchased the 2-pack for the same reason.

A while back Toy Anxiety had the Michael Keaton head and broken cowl available, and I passed on it, thinking there would be other opportunities.

Now you can’t even find the Keaton head on eBay. Really wish I hadn’t missed the opportunity. I’d love to display this figure with that alternate look.

I'm in the same boat. I liked the scratches on his face and would love to be able to display with that.

Is this getting a re-release?

It's listed on toysapiens in Japan for regular retail price with a ship date of 7/18. But it's still higher than retail on amazon japan.

Anyone know anything about this?

I have to say that after BvS and SS Batfleck, this one and the DX09 probably have the most shelf presence; more so than TDK Batmans.

I recently watched BR while it was on TV, so it inspired me to take this guy out and play with him a bit. I dropped the belt a little bit and realized that the seams on the cape weren’t lined up properly with the cowl, so I corrected that.

94B9998D-FC61-40E1-8D95-7FCDFCBF204F.jpg

The Batman & some kind of Joker..

1291b950c081eba8f9ee1fa457cf08c0.jpg

I have to say that after BvS and SS Batfleck, this one and the DX09 probably have the most shelf presence; more so than TDK Batmans.

I recently watched BR while it was on TV, so it inspired me to take this guy out and play with him a bit. I dropped the belt a little bit and realized that the seams on the cape weren’t lined up properly with the cowl, so I corrected that.

View attachment 426409

Agreed, The DX09 & Returns Bats are my favourite to. HT done a great job on both figs, just a shame we never got Catwoman or The Penguin.

I tried to get that Catwoman that Kumik puts out, which would look decent on its own, to pair with this figure, but it was just too incongruous next to HT as far as detail. So I sold it for $50 I think it was.

I have the DX09 Batman, this BR Bats, TDK armory Bats, BvS Bats, the BvS armored Bats, and the Knightmare Bats all on my shelf. I always end up looking at my DX09 and the BR Bats the most. They really are the most iconic Batman look for me.

I have the DX09 Batman, this BR Bats, TDK armory Bats, BvS Bats, the BvS armored Bats, and the Knightmare Bats all on my shelf. I always end up looking at my DX09 and the BR Bats the most. They really are the most iconic Batman look for me.

Probably the iconic yellow oval. I'd love to see it make a return to a movie version of the suit.

Back