1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Less the NRD and shipping.

I thought you only lost the NRD if you cancel a pre-order. Not if you return a figure after purchase. Either way with their shipping charges I would just try to sell it off if I wasn't happy with it rather than lose $20 or more returning it to SS.

Wish I could sell my Robocop or Man of Steel Superman..Id totally buy this with the revenue.

I thought you only lost the NRD if you cancel a pre-order. Not if you return a figure after purchase. Either way with their shipping charges I would just try to sell it off if I wasn't happy with it rather than lose $20 or more returning it to SS.

Well, yes, that's true about the NRD since its built into the price. So you just lose shipping to you. If you cancel prior to ship, then you lose the NDR but not shipping, since it didn't ship. :D So you lose money either way. Silly.

They won't refund the NRD if an item is returned. I learned that with the IM Mark III.

I have received no recent "shipping in __ days" notifications from sideshow. I am not on flex pay.

i have only placed 2 orders from Sideshow, commando and Marty mcfly, both were charged on thursday and shipped that same day, and i live close to Sideshow cus UPS delivers them the very next day friday, so i should get mine friday

Re: Hot Toys Obi-Wan Kenobi Sixth Scale Figure

His white robes look a little better and his hands look like and older persons' hands should appear

My order status changed to "shipping soon" just a little while ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like i'll be getting Ben on Wednesday, it's been a while since i've bought a figure so i'm really looking forward to it.

I have Ben on Flex and was moved to January. Do they release figures in batches and since I didn't order till August I wont be able to get him before January? I haven't been to impressed with SSC. I may move to BBTS.

I have Ben on Flex and was moved to January. Do they release figures in batches and since I didn't order till August I wont be able to get him before January? I haven't been to impressed with SSC. I may move to BBTS.

That's interesting. I placed my order last week and paid in full via PayPal. I'll have it in hand on Tuesday. I've never been able to figure out how they determine order of shipping.

I've been ordering from Sideshow for 10 years now, and I have no clue how they determine who they ship to first. It always feels random.

Back