1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those have to be the worst poses ever!! They look better in the box..lol have you seen Starwars

i didn't pose them , i un- posed them to fit them all on the shelf for a quick group picture , no , i have never seen starwars , i have however seen Star Wars

Looking at Luke and Ben next to the SS Vader makes me 95% ready to pull the trigger on Hot toys vader

Self space is just to valuable , SS vader would probably get gift wrapped and placed under my brothers Christmas tree

Sell the SS Vader and pick up the Hottoys version,I'd sell it soon before the Hottoys is released because I think the value of the SS Vader will drop just like the troopers did.

He was my first figure i purchased , got him at Frank & Sons for like $400, a bout 4 months later Hot Toys got the Star Wars licensing and unveiled Vader , the next day SS had Vader on their site selling for $250 :slap

He is still an awesome piece with the Belt and Chest lights , Just doesnt flow with the other Hot toys Figures

Love my sideshow vader and just only like the hot toys vaders hands really. I'm waiting to see how Vader turns out. On the posing love to watch the films and steal the pose i like. Congrats on getting Obi WAN it will be a long wait 4 me. Plenty of time 4 u to get a kick a$$ duel display set up between Ben n Vader. Keep pic's flying in its all in fun of the hobby.

I just had a chat as well, they wont let me change my flex :/ Ridiculous

Did you ask to change the flex schedule or pay the balance you have left? My flex was moved to the end of January a few weeks ago. Since I noticed others where having there's shipped, today I asked SSC if I could pay the remaining balance and have him shipped sooner. They told me I could pay the reaming balance now and it would be shipped today. My lonely Stormtrooper will finally have a buddy on Tuesday:). Maybe I was a lucky. I preorder him in the middle of August.

Love my sideshow vader and just only like the hot toys vaders hands really. I'm waiting to see how Vader turns out. On the posing love to watch the films and steal the pose i like. Congrats on getting Obi WAN it will be a long wait 4 me. Plenty of time 4 u to get a kick a$$ duel display set up between Ben n Vader. Keep pic's flying in its all in fun of the hobby.

I was going to pose them up in this fight scene but unfortunately the Light up saber is attached to Obi's right hand from the bottom of the saber , Obi usually fights with his Right hand on the Upper part of the saber and left hand on the lower, i dont think you can move the Light up sabers hand up

StarWarsIV_225Pyxurz.jpg

I was one of those that wasn't sure about the likeness in the first pictures we saw. But in hand I have to say he's near perfect.

obi2.jpg

And I LOVE light up sabers.

obi1.jpg

Really? Hope! I really hope so, I'm pulling the trigger on this because of my satisfaction with Han.

Does the saber show up well in regular light -- like say a shaded living room during the day?

Ordered from AlterEgoComics. I don't know how soon they get theirs, anybody got any idea?

Good review and pics....it's been interesting to see how this figure looks depending on the pictures...all over the map. Your shots really show the detail here, especially those boots....nice.

Thank you :hi5:

Here are a couple with my SS 2009 Vader (with helmet mods) - Vader is getting ready to cut down old Ben...I wonder what will happen?

2015-10-17 14.57.15.jpg
2015-10-17 14.59.17.jpg

I'm hyped about getting Old Ben this coming Wednesday. I'm also receiving my Chewie/Hans two pack next month. It's raining HT figures lately and as much as I like it, I'm going to have to take a break. I have my Irene figure from Black 13 Park coming in and also two more HT figures from my LCS. I'm finally getting to a point in my collection where I have most of what I desire to collect.

Back