1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got charged yesterday, and like clock work, old Ben will Arrive today by noon :yess:

I'm surprised to see that BBTS is going to be shipping this soon when people that ordered at SS are just starting to get charged/shipped.
Yeah, me too. I always figured part of Sideshow's appeal was that buying direct meant getting stuff sooner, as opposed to buying from a secondary dealer and having to wait a bit.

I have Ben on Flex and was moved to January. Do they release figures in batches and since I didn't order till August I wont be able to get him before January? I haven't been to impressed with SSC. I may move to BBTS.

Sweet! Just finished chatting with SSC and they just billed me and old Ben is shipping today:yess:

Got my Obi-Wan today. He's very simple but I think that's the charm of this figure. His outer cloak is super flow-y and lays ever so nicely; I'm not sure what material it is made from but it is super soft. HT did a great job with the weathering on the outer cloak and inner robes as well. I don't know how I missed this or maybe I forgot, but there's a light up saber that is attached to a replaceable arm - the hilt is attached to a hand which is attached to the arm where the batteries are placed. Kind of a weird setup at first, but I get it. The best feature to me is his likeness! HT hit it home with this one!! The boots look fantastic as well.

2015-10-16 12.59.23.jpg 2015-10-16 12.58.10.jpg 2015-10-16 13.11.57.jpg 2015-10-16 13.12.25.jpg

Ss told me they will have stock to fulfill flex in 1 month after seeing them pics i cant wait they look great

Did Sideshow get a half order of Kenobis?

Seems slower on the ship out, also sellers on ebay seem to be indicating stock by 11-28-15... a month from now indicates more stock on another boat.

Did Sideshow get a half order of Kenobis?

Seems slower on the ship out, also sellers on ebay seem to be indicating stock by 11-28-15... a month from now indicates more stock on another boat.

Even if they did they're usually pretty good about not charging people whose orders won't be fulfilled until the second shipment.

I got him 3 hours ago from sideshow , i live in Los Angeles

Ol Ben is Awesome

Ill line him up with sideshow Vader and Bespin luke on my next break at work

I am terrible at taking pictures , i let you professionals inspire me , but here are 3 shots of my 1/6 Star Wars figures , i moved Alfred and Bruce out the way to fit them into the lower cabinet for the pics,

that Vader SS saber blade is really terrible when compared to the Hot Toys

And i have to loosen up that hoodie on ol ben, its really pointy up top makes him look like a wizard

Starwars1.jpg

Starwars2.jpg

Starwars3.jpg

Alright now...dial it back.

You got any pictures to offer with great poses of your own or are you just here shooting off your mouth?

Back