1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Vader - Episode IV......... will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 2 days at which ....before (approximately) Friday, December 11, 2015

:panic:

stupid me just bought one for big bucks because i was scared not to recive one for Christmas :slap

Gonna join the group, ordered this on December 31st, 2014

It's been a looooong time coming lol

IMG_5268 ALTERED.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5268 ALTERED.jpg
    IMG_5268 ALTERED.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 223
OK, I admit I am feeling a twinge of jealousy, now. :lol No chance they'll allow early processing on this one, so will just bide my time! I've got the Spacetrooper arriving today, at least. :)

Ok, you have me curious? What is it they do, exactly, for the extra 10?

They take the standard outer box (brown) throw it in another larger box with some paper for protection...voila +$10 extra you can request this on a per order basis or make it standard with all you packages when they arrive.

packed out? How Specifically? I always thought it arrived to them in a big crate, and they just take the sealed mailer box and mail that? I could be wrong.

A "Pack out" is when Sideshow double box an item for you for an extra $10.

They take the standard outer box (brown) throw it in another larger box with some paper for protection...voila +$10 extra you can request this on a per order basis or make it standard with all you packages when they arrive.

Sometimes they also throw in freebies. Usually keychains or calendars but when they have too much stock people have reported free figures like Angelica and Jor-El.

Back