1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Egghead
001f388c4180faf2dfc7845ea2b2f083.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

This photo is flip reversed lightsaber on wrong side:lecture :)

Didn't even noticed that, just grabbed whatever was on Google [emoji16]. Good eye !

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the Rogue One suit fits the ANH body?

I thought I remember the beefy arms/shoulders being an issue, and I didn’t want to force/tear anything. Admittedly didn’t try hard, this was back when the Rogue One figure was released so my memory is a little hazy.

Why not just remove the posts? where are we supposed to discuss that figure now?

I thought there might be new pictures of ESB Vader at the Toy Fare

I thought I remember the beefy arms/shoulders being an issue, and I didn’t want to force/tear anything. Admittedly didn’t try hard, this was back when the Rogue One figure was released so my memory is a little hazy.

the pants don't. the ANH body`s legs are to wide I tried it and could not make them fit. as the RO legs are skinnier

Thanks fellas, :duff

I'm ready to mod my Hot Toys ANH Vader, this is what I'm thinking, does this sound right or are there any other recommendations? Or are there any of these parts that are not compatible? I've read through the thread but there so many pages to go through, this is what I was able to gather. Any help is appreciated!

ANH Vader head
ANH Armor
RO Body and suit
RO Gloves
RO chest box
ANH belt
ANH boots
ANH Cape
RO Tunic
ANH Cod piece

I would get the RO belt as it has the weathering done to it as to where the ANH version does not have it and the saber clip is closer then it is on the ANH version.

I'm ready to mod my Hot Toys ANH Vader, this is what I'm thinking, does this sound right or are there any other recommendations? Or are there any of these parts that are not compatible? I've read through the thread but there so many pages to go through, this is what I was able to gather. Any help is appreciated!

ANH Vader head
ANH Armor
RO Body and suit
RO Gloves
RO chest box
ANH belt
ANH boots
ANH Cape
RO Tunic
ANH Cod piece

I’d like to know this myself.

Some of that list is subjective... as I would say the original body suit is better, not as licorice shiny. I also feel the ANH chest box is better proportioned from afar (even if a bit small). And I've been told the RO cape is better than the flatter, stiffer ANH cape material (although I haven't done the swap myself yet).

That all said, the v1 stock above in that pic looks pretty spectacular. The only thing that's definite is getting the RO gloves (or the new Tarkin-Vader ones).

Back