1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this version considered the best to date as of now amongst the general masses here?

Is this version considered the best to date as of now amongst the general masses here?

I'd say so.

IMG_6407.jpg

Thank you guys! The credit goes to Joost of course with his wonderful diorama :)

It seems like the Rogue One Vader has gotten the best response on here so far mostly because of the gloved hands and better capes, though the new Tarkin/Vader Vader has the RO parts as well.

I dunno if it’s the best or not but I have absolutely no desire of ever getting another one. I only wish it wasn’t so accurate to the point of that knob on the mask being unpainted. Also I never did succeed in getting the electronic arm connected.

Has anyone got all three Vaders side by side... ANH, RO and the Tarkin Vader?

Would be curious to see the sizes on each.

Same here. I’m really interested in a comparison between the original ANH release of Vader and the one released with Tarkin.

Back