1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit that this last vader looks really good to me even if it looks a little kitbashed and Frankenstein style mixed. But, if I have to buy one I surely go for the tarkin two pack. To say the truth, more fun for me if there is not a perfect Vader to buy...

Attachments

• IMG_20180131_160126.jpg
    IMG_20180131_160126.jpg
    515.7 KB · Views: 307
I have to admit that this last vader looks really good to me even if it looks a little kitbashed and Frankenstein style mixed. But, if I have to buy one I surely go for the tarkin two pack. To say the truth, more fun for me if there is not a perfect Vader to buy...

That is not the Tarkin Vader. That looks like a custom/kit bash. I take it that's not your photo.

Everytime I see pics of your ANH Vader custom Sturtrup I'm amazed how accurate it is to the character. If you want to buy the Tarkin 2 pack I can purchase your custom Vader.....:wink1:

:monkey3

Great looking vader Sturtrup...:vader:clap

Thanks matrix!! Hope to see new picture of yours soon!!

That is not the Tarkin Vader. That looks like a custom/kit bash. I take it that's not your photo.

Oh, yes... it's my custom Vader! Sorry probably this is not the right thread for that pics but there are some ht anh parts.

Everytime I see pics of your ANH Vader custom Sturtrup I'm amazed how accurate it is to the character. If you want to buy the Tarkin 2 pack I can purchase your custom Vader.....:wink1:

:monkey3

Everytime you write about my Vader you are too kind. But that means a lot to me! Thanks ....and about the purchase....I'll take time...but....hum....:wink1:

Oh, yes... it's my custom Vader! Sorry probably this is not the right thread for that pics but there are some ht anh parts.

Yeah, no way that was a stock figure. Your Vader looks great and I new I had seen that photo before. A few people keep asking what HT Vader is best, and it seemed like you were saying that was the Tarkin 2pk Vader. :lol

I hope if someone owns all 3 they eventually put up side by side comparison picks of all 3 HT Vaders released so far (ANH, RO & Tarkin). Especially the ANH & this Tarkin one. Curious to see if there are really any improvements, as we can see the head scratching errors such as the belt and lightsaber.

Yes loki2371, I was talking about tarkin vader and I've posted that pics without any explanation. (Thanks for your word about my vader)
I think that futzing the belt and changing the saber (with the ignited one permanent issue) the tarkin vader'd be the right one for anh.

You make people jealous because their Vader will never look as good as yours. Shame on you.

:slap:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thanks matrix!! Hope to see new picture of yours soon!!

Everytime you write about my Vader you are too kind. But that means a lot to me! Thanks ....and about the purchase....I'll take time...but....hum....:wink1:

Thank you Sturtrup much appreciated. But to be honest I'm sorry if I am kind of harassing you regarding your custom. The time it took you to do the custom shows a lot of talent.

Just like a lot of other folks here with their modified/custom figures too.

Added the Rogue one upper suit on top of the regular suit - like my Vader filled out. Though I had a hard time with the belt, when the cape is back on, can't really tell

I'm looking the led lightsaber arm from the Vader / Tarkin set. If anyone has one for sale for a reasonable price please let me know.

Sorry, i'm not seeing it. The dome is so large it looks like Marvel's The Leader's head in there.

Added the Rogue one upper suit on top of the regular suit - like my Vader filled out. Though I had a hard time with the belt, when the cape is back on, can't really tell

I'm not shure to have understood what have you done.... pictures please!!! :wink1:

Back