1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics ksteezy! :clap

Yeah, it's much worse than personal. Precisely what he'll do to the country, just on a much larger scale. He lost billions of investors' dollars, what do you think that racist mouth piece will do to everyone in the US? But honestly, whomever is responsible for moving him forward probably deserves what they get.

One might even be tempted to draw a parallel to the Dark Side, but as far as I know, the Emperor didn't have any clowns on the payroll. He's more like a character out of Space Balls. They should do a sequel to that, now that there's going to be so much new source material.

I watched "You've Been Trumped" today, the documentary about him abusing civil rights while trying to build a golf course in Scotland... prime class twat, he is.

Love these guys...

Beautiful shots Ksteezy, I'm saving these. :)

Just found a nice little review you can read HERE, but the best part about it was this pic...
CPTmcfQUAAAfHZA.jpg

Just like at dinner when it is polite to wait until everyone is served before you eat. You two pack guys should wait until we all have our single packs before you start opening your boxes and taking pictures!

October is just around the corner. Will singles ship early Oct or late? Will I get this in November or will it get pushed further back?
We just don’t know!!

October is just around the corner. Will singles ship early Oct or late? Will I get this in November or will it get pushed further back?
We just don’t know!!

I'm sure we'll get our singles in early or mid October. It's hard to imagine there would be a two month gap between the delivery of the two-packs and singles.

Unless there's another port strike or the boat hits an iceberg or something. Lol

Just like at dinner when it is polite to wait until everyone is served before you eat. You two pack guys should wait until we all have our single packs before you start opening your boxes and taking pictures!

We just don’t know!!

Lots of two packs haven't shipped yet either, I know I haven't got mine and I ordered day 1 I think. Its a good thing we have seen some of the members take pictures though. Can you imagine the conspiracy theories otherwise? This figure must suck so terribly bad they had to delay it, etc etc

How is his fur attached? Is it 'rooted' on his whole body? or just glued patches?

What are those clear blocks and where did you get them?
They are clear acrylic tiles etched with a description of the character. There's a guy on Facebook (and I think here too) called Joost Assink making them. From what I can remember they are $20 per tile with a $60 minimum order.

Last edited:
Back