1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

There have been some amazing photos posted here by various board members and Im enjoying them all. I gotta say, Para, your Chewy is the best Ive seen futzd wise. Really great how you pushed everything down to kill the poofy look.

Your RotJ version is how I will likely pose mine. Great work, everyone. Keep the pics coming. It is the only thing making the wait bearable.

Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible...

All the pictures are looking great! You guys really turned this bummer into a hummer.

The one thing I haven't really gotten a good sense of are Chewie's eyes. They seem set deep and are heavily shadowed. In hand can you see his blue eyes staring back at you??

I never lost faith in this set, the more I see them, specially Han the more they become two of my favorite pieces in my collection.

Crappy iPhone pics.

And nearly 40 years later, everyone is still worried the wookie has no pants.

But seriously, what you let your wookie do behind closed doors is your business, but you cant just slap pictures of it all over the internet. Wait...oh, yeah...that is what the internet is for.

Carry on.

One good thing is it appears the quality has been pretty consistent across the board so far. Which I know is something people were worried about early on.

Whatever differences there are basically come from the various ways people have chosen to futz the figure afterwards.

Back