1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There have been some amazing photos posted here by various board members and Im enjoying them all. I gotta say, Para, your Chewy is the best Ive seen futzd wise. Really great how you pushed everything down to kill the poofy look.

Your RotJ version is how I will likely pose mine. Great work, everyone. Keep the pics coming. It is the only thing making the wait bearable.

Thanks Arycon. I really like the RotJ style but figured as the rest of the display will be ANH, that style Chewie would look out of place!

Got my two pack a couple weeks ago. For such a highly experimental figure as Chewi is, I'm blown away. If they ever decide to revisit this character, I'm sure they learned from any mistakes they may have made. This thing is super impressive.

If going to post pic's of Chewie with no bandolier in sasquatch mode at least have him hiding slightly hiding behind a tree or groot.:lol

Finally got my SS shipping notice. 2-4 weeks, but I will take it. The wait has been painful.

(Got my 2-4 week notice for Obi-Wan too!)

Just got processing notice too, for this and obi wan. 2-4 weeks because of.....dock issues. I know this topic has been beaten to death but JFC get it together over there at the port.

2 - 4 week notice here as well. I am jealous. I want Obi-Wan as well but funds aren't available. I am grabbing a Weeping Angel in October, along with Han and Chewie. November is 3PO. I have Obi scheduled for December. Ugh. Long wait. Pretty sure he will hang around until then.

I hope.

Your pre-order of the Han Solo and Chewbacca - Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope - Sixth Scale Figure Set (Hot Toys) (902268) is expected into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 2-4 weeks. The anticipated arrival window has been expanded due to significant delays at the Port of Long Beach caused by the dock worker contract negotiations. Be advised that you will receive a separate e-mail that will include the date that your item is due to be processed and charged.

They are clear acrylic tiles etched with a description of the character. There's a guy on Facebook (and I think here too) called Joost Assink making them. From what I can remember they are $20 per tile with a $60 minimum order.

Cool. Thank you.

It seems like it's taking a long time to get Chewie and Han. I have the individuals on flex pay with one payment left on each but I'm starting to think I won't see them in October either if only two packs are shipping and those aren't even scheduled to arrive for two to four weeks.

Back