1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which is the replacement? What was wrong with the original? Sorry I really can't tell from the picture.

I think it was a problem with one of the feet. Don't know why they would send the head as well if that was the case. Cut to 5 months from now when someone says they have a problem with their Chewbacca head and SS says they don't have any replacements left.

Hope they get more in soon. REALLY want my Chewy/ Han two pack! :pray: :impatient:

Good news/bad news.

container ship.jpg

The good news is they can fish the singles container out of the bay. The bad news is the ship is headed in the wrong direction.

Which is the replacement? What was wrong with the original? Sorry I really can't tell from the picture.
His left ankle's fur had been cut to short and would expose the joint. Also his left face cheek had a lot of the glue residue on it and seemed not as full as the right one. The new head has a little lighter fur and longer strands. Both heads a little variation. Which do you like from the pic?

His left ankle's fur had been cut to short and would expose the joint. Also his left face cheek had a lot of the glue residue on it and seemed not as full as the right one. The new head has a little lighter fur and longer strands. Both heads a little variation. Which do you like from the pic?

Hmmm... for what it's worth, I like body on the right and the head from the left, but I can't really tell from the photo.

:I don't think Pixel likes Trump. :lol Being Canadian I don't know why he cares. :dunno

Because Canada borders the US and I'm afraid we're going to have millions of refugee Americans trying to seek asylum in Canada should he win the election. Also because he's just a has-been "celebrity" and a useless mouth piece.

Hmmm... for what it's worth, I like body on the right and the head from the left, but I can't really tell from the photo.
Haha good eye, replacement head is on the left. I like a little more too. But the bad body is on the right. I like the highlight on the chest more but I didn't futz the new body so I will. Should look better.

Because Canada borders the US and I'm afraid we're going to have millions of refugee Americans trying to seek asylum in Canada should he win the election. Also because he's just a has-been "celebrity" and a useless mouth piece.

You could pretty much be describing our last three presidents.

Back