1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not worth it. Despite the gorgeous apps, it's a pretty underwhelming head in-hand to me. I'm thinking of cutting the hair off and using it as a hood-up Hoth Han to cover the cartoony jaw with the scarf. So glad I didn't get two.

Yeah, and I'm getting a bit of a Matthew McConaughey vibe too.

Yeah, and I'm getting a bit of a Matthew McConaughey vibe too.

No way.

JaMRk.gif

All the way.

Got my head sculpt from One Sixth Kit and I have to say it looks pretty damn killer.
IMG_2253.jpg
Yet another sideways shot.haha

I started to repaint the sculpt from kit the other night I hope to have it finished soon
4966921ef85729f1e5a74e6997fc5d19.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Unless Kit gave them permission to sell them, they shouldn't be. As far as I was aware Kit was the ONLY stockist for these and the Treasure Hunters.

Unless Kit gave them permission to sell them, they shouldn't be. As far as I was aware Kit was the ONLY stockist for these and the Treasure Hunters.

Well considering Kit supposedly bootlegged the head, I'm not sure there's any permission really involved.:dunno:lol

I started to repaint the sculpt from kit the other night I hope to have it finished soon
4966921ef85729f1e5a74e6997fc5d19.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan of this sculpt, but your paint is making it look much better. Maybe its the sideways glance or the blue eyes (even if its wrong). But lightening the hair and getting rid of the 5 o'clock shadow helps immensely.

I ended up lightening the hair on the OSK Space Tracker and I have to say I'm completely satisfied with the look.
IMG_2270.jpg
IMG_2271.jpg
IMG_2272.jpg
I have no clue why my phone shots always show up sideways though. You get the idea.

:lol nice pic.

Another easier trick is to give it a slight crop on your phone. Even a minimal trim from sides or top will make it save the proper orientation.

It's because of the meta data. You need to rotate them on your comp first, and save, then upload.

Yep, that's the trick. Rotate the picture first on your phone first and save it that way. Then rotate it back to the way it should be, then save. It'll come out fine on here after doing so.

Another easier trick is to give it a slight crop on your phone. Even a minimal trim from sides or top will make it save the proper orientation.

987.gif

J/K :lol

Wasn't privy of that trick though.

The 'space tracker' sculpt looks great. Anyone sorely disappointed with theirs? 65 seems a tad steep.

Back