1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the one sixth custom sculpt a lot ..except Han didn't have facial hair..that was Indy :slap

Received my sculpt from OSK over the weekend.

20170404_105651.jpg

No question Jnix HS is the best out there. This being said, at $180 a pop compared to Kit Chen $35 version, it's like matcing up a Ferrari and a Ford Mustang. Not the same league.

2jb1kj5.jpg

14lok7r.jpg

Since we're all discussing ford heads. Here's enterbay offering with modded Hot Toys hair and a WIP repaint. Dead on Harrison Ford imo. Then again it required extensive work and it has more of a "I don't know how were going to get out of this one" seriousness to it, than the smug smirk he's also known for.

I think that looks great, it captures the volume in his face a lot better than the other ones. I never rated the JNIX one.

2jb1kj5.jpg

14lok7r.jpg

Since we're all discussing ford heads. Here's enterbay offering with modded Hot Toys hair and a WIP repaint. Dead on Harrison Ford imo. Then again it required extensive work and it has more of a "I don't know how were going to get out of this one" seriousness to it, than the smug smirk he's also known for.

Looks more like a native American in those pics, particularly in the eyes but I agree with fatmarco that the volume in his face does look good.

If you mean he looks bit tanned I agree. It's a WIP. I tried to give him a tan look and over did it. :lo
Will strip him from paint and restart soon. Still. It's hard to see the original enterbay figure sculpt in this.

I don't know what you mean with native American eyes tbh. I don't see it.

Last edited:
I know i'm probably the only one, but i never liked the JNIX head lol.

Not sure if it's the eyes, botox cheeks or just the paint app on the ones i've seen.

No question Jnix HS is the best out there. This being said, at $180 a pop compared to Kit Chen $35 version, it's like matcing up a Ferrari and a Ford Mustang. Not the same league.
Terrible analogy no offense - seeing that those new Saleen and Roush Mustangs are just as exclusive. Plus they would blow the imports doors off.
Meanwhile...

Looks more like a native American in those pics, particularly in the eyes but I agree with fatmarco that the volume in his face does look good.

:exactly:

Yeah, maybe it's the paint but he does look quite Native American, but I do kind of like the overall look (and I was never a huge fan of that UU head.) Nice work, Ecz... always fun to see how you attack these heads. Your Emperor is still legendary!

Received my OSK head in the mail today. I think it looks great...especially for the price!

E73DA296-9458-4DA6-B5B3-AC1E7C44F98A_zpspfdnpjyn.jpg

017EB079-819A-4C73-B83F-30AE444B146E_zpsu6gink6w.jpg

FYI it doesn't look as "bobble-headed" in real life. Just photographs that way.

Received my OSK head in the mail today. I think it looks great...especially for the price!

I'm in the process of extending a body because the OSK head always feels a bit oversized to me. HF is over 6' tall, so I'm trying an overall height of 12 1/4" to see how it matches up with the OSK head.

FYI it doesn't look as "bobble-headed" in real life. Just photographs that way.
Agreed. In hand it's great! Love both looks. I might have to pick up a second head and hold onto it in case I need it for Endor Han and Bespin Han too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Back