1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you guys still recommend picking up this figure? The default headsculpt isn't very good and the customs don't seem to quite hit the mark either.

If it's your favorite rendition, then yes. Very seldom is a sculpt ever 100% perfect and the stock HT sculpt (V2 at least) as well as many of the customs really aren't all that bad.

Alright, one last pic of the OSK custom and I'm done. I've heard the pros and cons of this sculpt but for $70 I've had a lot of fun dusting the cobwebs off two figures I haven't looked at in over two years!

Would you guys still recommend picking up this figure? The default headsculpt isn't very good and the customs don't seem to quite hit the mark either.

It doesn't sound much like you'd be satisfied with it, unless you have a killer recipe for a custom then I'd be inclined to say that he isn't for you. It's possible that HT may do one that you will be happy with.....

Alright, one last pic of the OSK custom and I'm done. I've heard the pros and cons of this sculpt but for $70 I've had a lot of fun dusting the cobwebs off two figures I haven't looked at in over two years!

They both look good, though ROTJ doesn't look too happy with the Trump stand you've given him!

Crotch grabber...lol

giphy.gif

Here's my kitbash with the Space Tracker sculpt. Since his noggin is so huge, I thought the best way to downplay it was to just make everything else slightly oversized: Hoth Bespin jacket, elongated neck joint, slightly longer TT arms and legs and NewLine German boots.

space-tracker-1_zpsb8mhmni1.jpg

BTW, after watching coverage of Celebration in Orlando this weekend, I noticed Harrison Ford's melon is noticeably larger than George Lucas' when the two of them were sitting side-by-side, so perhaps the sculpt isn't too far off after all. :wink1:

Back