1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Han stormtrooper in the picture! looks different heights

12088436_1253417058037398_4485949333660794289_n.jpg

Got my han in. He looks really weird in person. Like, his skin tone is way too dark on mine. The don't think it looks much like ford at all

Anyone get a monthly code with their Han or Chewie figures? Maybe they had a problem printing them again.

EDIT: Never mind, it's SP00KY15

Ok, I just compared his skin tone to other figures I have and he looks like he's been baked in the sun, then rolled around in dirt. What in the hell...

Took a pic of a couple of the hands compared to another hand. I don't have a very good camera, so it's hard to show. The one in the middle is actually very light flesh tone on a white piece of paper

bHWMrvo.jpg

Took a pic of a couple of the hands compared to another hand. I don't have a very good camera, so it's hard to show. The one in the middle is actually very light flesh tone on a white piece of paper

View attachment 217987

Did you say this came from Sideshow? Not sure what happened but it looks like some hands got mixed up during packaging.

Does anybody besides SS have the 2-pack available? I just joined the wait-list, but who knows how that'll go.

BBTS is just getting theirs in this week. You might want to check them out.

I just got charged for the two pack. Hope to see it ship in time for a Friday delivery.

Did you say this came from Sideshow? Not sure what happened but it looks like some hands got mixed up during packaging.

Nah, the middle hand is from another figure for comparison. it's what I would consider a normal flesh tone. The han one is very ashy and dark in person

Got Han today. Not really impressed as I should be. I like the figure, but... I don't know, just something about Han Solo figures in general that I never have really been blown away by. Nonetheless, this is the best Han figure ever made. The crumpled up boots still bug me, but I can overlook that. The hand joints... they stick out so much... it really takes away from the figure.... this issue should be fixed for future releases and needs to be the next improvement on 1/6th figures across the boards...

M6Ki4pD.jpg

JfvVncv.jpg

zLHH65f.jpg

snYEpaa.jpg

I think this is a better comparison pic of the weird color. Han top, other figure bottom. Am I crazy in thinking this looks off? Maybe I got sent Juan Solo instead...

hand2.jpg

Haha I used one of Solo's hands on Agent Coulson and thankfully the lighting helps in taking the obvious color difference somewhat away. It's pretty dark.

Back