1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two pack in hand. I didn't video it but had a great unboxing. My son and niece are three and we went to grandma's (that's where I have them delivered for safety). Played the Ep 4 soundtrack and opened. Everyone was delighted with the set. My mom said my son reacted the same way I did when I saw Ep 4 for the first time- I was his age then. Amazing franchise. To have all this happen now and experience it with my son is just incredible. Hope everyone is enjoying this set and the run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two pack in hand. I didn't video it but had a great unboxing. My son and niece are three and we went to grandma's (that's where I have them delivered for safety). Played the Ep 4 soundtrack and opened. Everyone was delighted with the set. My mom said my son reacted the same way I did when I saw Ep 4 for the first time- I was his age then. Amazing franchise. To have all this happen now and experience it with my son is just incredible. Hope everyone is enjoying this set and the run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonderful story dude. Its the same with my 5 year old son and I. Its so much fun to be a "kid" with him and share in our love of Star Wars. :)

still have not heard a peep from sideshow about my two pack that i ordered last year when this was first announced im gonna call sideshow collectibles

Yeah, seriously, it's not like they're not going to come through on the order. :lol They must hate having to deal with the panicked "OMFG, where's my figurz" calls. *shakes head*

So what can anyone tells us about the boots? I may be looking for a pair when people start parting this out to use to upgrade my Yavin Luke; using the Sideshow outfit on the new HT Luke sculpt and body when it arrives. I'll need to ditch those molded boots on the sideshow clothes and Han's boots might be perfect. I'm just not sure how they work, is there a removable foot in them or does the leg peg just go into the boot without the foot coming out?

This, my friend, is what the WHOLE thing is about. Nothing to do with putting a bunch of dolls up on a shelf. Star Wars captured our imaginations in such a magical and visceral way when we were young, that we wanted to take a piece of it home with us. Not just in our minds and imaginations, but to hold in our hands. To be able to now pass this on to our kids and see them light up in the same way, only deepens that magic. And to now, for the first time since those days in the late 70s or 80s, or whenever you discovered Star Wars, have truly awesome collectibles to fill our shelves and our hearts, and to witness the same smiles on our kids faces, that is the REAL magic...

Good stuff. I was never too impressed with the extra Hoth sculpt so I sold it off--though I was curious to see that one and the HT one side by side. What do you think of the two in person?

I think the Hoth head looks great on the Hot Toys Han.
The Hot Toys head looks a little small with the SSC outfit.

"I wish I knew how to quit you Chewie!"

BrokebackFalcon.jpg

A few seem to think chewie is too short but he's actually pretty accurate. Han on the other hand is way too tall standing at 12 and 1/4inch(The SSC site as him down at 30cm which is misguiding). So i swapped out the boot pegs for shorter ones and he now stands at 12 which for me is much more accurate scale wise..View attachment 211868View attachment 211870View attachment 211869

Back