1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably a few inches but i believe in full costume no more than 7f. But for me ford was no more than 6f tall in his prime,if even that! Connery,glover and broadbent who were all 6'1-6'2 are a good bit taller than him in the indy films.

Nearly all webpages seem to cite HF's height as 6'-1" but I guess that could just be his publicist inflating things.:lol

I met HF on "Patriot Games" (less than ten years after ROTJ) and I'm exactly 6'-0" and he was taller than me, but hey, I was meeting HF so he seemed 7' tall.:rotfl

And keep in mind, Glover is literally eye to eye with a costumed Vader in ESB - he's a really tall guy.

What's clear in pics is that Han is noticeably below Chewy's shoulder line (and the Hoth boots seem to have a bit more lift than Han's normal boots.) Chewy's looking down and a bit slouched here too...

tumblr_lispppLmJx1qd385ro1_500.jpg

Im OK with Han's size here. However, Chewy is definitely too short by roughly .5" or slightly more.

Im hoping someone finds a non-invasive way to add some height to him. Might be enough fur to extend his neck peg and ankle pegs to get that .5"

Question is whether or not there is enough fur in those areas to cover an extension and if it would look weird.

Even a .25" at his ankles would do wonders.

Im OK with Han's size here. However, Chewy is definitely too short by roughly .5" or slightly more.

Im hoping someone finds a non-invasive way to add some height to him. Might be enough fur to extend his neck peg and ankle pegs to get that .5"

Question is whether or not there is enough fur in those areas to cover an extension and if it would look weird.

Even a .25" at his ankles would do wonders.

I see what you mean - if Han could just be below Chewy's shoulder line it would click into place height-wise. Can Chewy's feet be popped out and a longer peg put in to rise him up that extra 1/4"? I also wish that bandolier bag could hang an extra inch lower.

"What do you mean we can't be Avengers?"

I also wish that bandolier bag could hang an extra inch lower.

Yeah it does seem to be wrapped around him a lot tighter than it should, when in fact the bag should be hanging down almost to his knees. I wonder if it might be possible to extend the bandolier a bit somehow, perhaps in the back where it's out of sight...

gfjj.JPG

Yeah it does seem to be wrapped around him a lot tighter than it should, when in fact the bag should be hanging down almost to his knees. I wonder if it might be possible to extend the bandolier a bit somehow, perhaps in the back where it's out of sight...

View attachment 212161

This is going to distract me now. Dammit.

Gotta buy a 2nd bandolier to extende it now.

Back