1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go Hot Toys. ESB Han with jacket clearly covering wrists.

Awesome pants with the side pattern too.

uploadfromtaptalk1441917150714.jpeg

Yeah only some flex payers got the two packs. From the sound of it more two packs are next, then the singles. I think the flex pay for singles got moved to October, so still a month off from the sound of it.

SSC did not get a full shipment they sent out emails it would be the end of this month or October before they get more stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received my two-pack today from SSC. Really, really impressed with this set. I think that Chewie's face/eyes aren't perfect, but man, overall I think these two look great together. Han's updated face sculpt looks great in person. This may have swayed me into pre-ordering ANH Obi-Wan & Luke…

Han-Chewie.jpg

Gotta switch chewie's bandolier but the duo look great.

Edit: Doh, what am i talking about? Looks a little bit hidden so i thought it was on the wrong side.

No pics, no review... comments 9 days later. Why?

I have no idea why actually. They are still in the box. I opened it to make sure nothing was broken but then sealed them back up. I still haven't even opened my Marty yet and I got that 2 months ago. I'm just so very busy lately.
I think I might set them up now actually.

Back