1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of the hundreds of figures I've owned from many different companies, there have been very few that I didn't have to reglue something out of the box. Super Glue is the 1/6 collector's friend.

My wait list converted! I think...I got a weird HTML email that I had to paste into dream weaver in order to read!

Unfortunately because I dragged my feet in ordering I'll be paying full price. I'm considering the $20 I would have saved if I had ordered early with a coupon a stupidity tax on my end! Or a stubbornness tax?

Get this.

We had to go out of town this weekend and of course my set was do to be delivered on Friday so when I checked tracking today I figured it would say it was gong to be re-delivered on Monday but no it said it was delivered and somebody named Chris signed for it. What the heck do I do? No one that we know in our neighborhood is even named Chris. I submitted a message to Sideshow's customer service but I am a little concerned that by the end of this I might up being told they cannot resend me my set because they are sold out. I bought this thing the first day it went up for preorder so I am pretty pissed right now. Flexed it to so I have been out the money for a good long while too.

Get this.

We had to go out of town this weekend and of course my set was do to be delivered on Friday so when I checked tracking today I figured it would say it was gong to be re-delivered on Monday but no it said it was delivered and somebody named Chris signed for it. What the heck do I do? No one that we know in our neighborhood is even named Chris. I submitted a message to Sideshow's customer service but I am a little concerned that by the end of this I might up being told they cannot resend me my set because they are sold out. I bought this thing the first day it went up for preorder so I am pretty pissed right now. Flexed it to so I have been out the money for a good long while too.

I would recommend signing up for UPS my choice (it's free) for future ones as you can reschedule delivery days or have packages held at UPS stores for up to a week. Though obviously they shouldn't have let some random person sign it.

It might just be sitting outside and they said it was signed so they wouldn't have to go back. I've had signature deliveries just get delivered regardless.

What's your address? I'll go check to see if it's there. ;)

I had someone stop by they said there was no sign of a package or a note at the door.

The normal UPS guy is fantastic and he used to even bring the boxes by my work if no one was home so I just can't believe he'd let someone else sign for it but if it was a different driver I could see it. I was hoping my friend was going to find it sitting outside when he stopped by since it wasn't there it doesn't bode well. Frustrating to be worrying about this when I am out of town and cannot do anything about it.

Get this.

Chris could be the delivery person. This happens all the time with UPS. The driver will sign for it basically affirming that it's safe to leave the package at the front door as a convenience. I can't tell you how many times my UPS delivery guy has done that and I don't even know who he is. I would recommend contacting the shipping company directly and place an investigation immediately it could just be as simple as the driver signing it in advance.

ab97e4b401011abcaeff2ccff45cc5f7.jpg
9748a27a54b40d9c9fcfcd06bfbc9256.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it was you!!!!!!!

I guess I will find out more when I get home.

I had that happen once when i was on the 1st day of a 48 hour shift. I live in a condo and one of my neighbors signed for it but i did not recognize the name. I actually went home to check on it because it's very uncomfortable not knowing what happened to $300 box. Luckily It was sitting out side my door but anyone could have taken it. Hope yours is safe.

Back