1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd imagine they will do a smirking sculpt on a future release. Make people want to buy more.
Or at least buy the new head when it'd parted out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

They'll still do Empire and Return of the Jedi so that should be at least two more attempts. Hopefully they don't pull a AoU Black Widow and reuse the sculpt.

They'll still do Empire and Return of the Jedi so that should be at least two more attempts. Hopefully they don't pull a AoU Black Widow and reuse the sculpt.
Oh yeah I'm sure we are getting
Bespin Han
Endor Han

For sure

Likely
Stormtrooper Han
Carbonite Han (how they include that will be interesting)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if Empire Han have longer sleeves to cover those joints ? I.e bespin. Or are we talking hoth snow outfit ??

so hopefully it's a home run this time around.

Yeah, maybe this time.

100%20lucy-Charlie-Brown-football550-thumb-300x181.jpg

Got mine last night. ****ing phenomenal. The likeness is what it is, though it has grown on me.... Everyone else can keep their SS Han's, I'm getting rid of it all for the HT versions. While not perfect in every way they're miles better than anything we, as Star Wars fans, have ever gotten.

I just canceled my 2 pack of these guys . To many things going on right now for me . Also , I don't want to star collecting a whole new franchise like Star Wars . It's it's wait listed someone is going to convert . Enjoy guys !

I just canceled my 2 pack of these guys . To many things going on right now for me . Also , I don't want to star collecting a whole new franchise like Star Wars . It's it's wait listed someone is going to convert . Enjoy guys !
If you change your mind you're much better off ordering the Stormtrooper 10-pack, better savings. :)

Got mine last night. ****ing phenomenal. The likeness is what it is, though it has grown on me.... Everyone else can keep their SS Han's, I'm getting rid of it all for the HT versions. While not perfect in every way they're miles better than anything we, as Star Wars fans, have ever gotten.

Where did you order from???

Back