1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember all those "hard to get " figures and variants that were going to make me rich one day! LOL! I spent hours driving all over New Jersey and New York looking for these damn things.

I remember doing the same. I finally got frustrated with all of the Walmart, Target, ToysRUS, etc., "exclusives" and ended up throwing the whole collection on ebay. Some guy in New Jersey ended up with two HUGE boxes shipped to him.

So does anyone here think Han/Chewie production models will appear @ SDCC? I for one am itching to see what exactly it is that I preordered...

So does anyone here think Han/Chewie production models will appear @ SDCC? I for one am itching to see what exactly it is that I preordered...
I hope so. I always have such a different opinion of these once I've seen them in person. I have a feeling I will leave SDCC really wanting Chewie (and then, of course, I will need his best friend).

I almost welcome the wait after i see both of them at comic con once again i'll feel like i spent my money at comic con also kinda ha ha. Anyway hurry the hell up Han n Chewy.:impatient::r2d2line

Are there any good pics of sideshow/HT figures from comic con ? I haven't seen anything at all.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Don't worry. There will be plenty of pics available here and on other fans/collectors sites. From teasers and previews, this year's SDCC will be awesome on the 1/6 front as well as other scales it seems.

Don't worry. There will be plenty of pics available here and on other fans/collectors sites. From teasers and previews, this year's SDCC will be awesome on the 1/6 front as well as other scales it seems.

:exactly: Pictures, videos and a bunch of new threads for new figures, statues, etc. It will be hard to keep up when it starts :lol

Back