1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome. The HT new sculpt has his nose too big and looks cartoonish. Yours looks just right with just enough expression without being scene specific. Have you sent to HT for their feedback ! ;-) why not, got nothing to lose.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Huh, the Kenner Chewie came with a bowcaster? I must have lost mine almost immediately as a kid because I don't remember him having one at all. Lol

Yes he did indeed. There may have been some early versions without, but any I've seen had the bowcaster. I still have one unopened AFA graded. It didn't have the crossbow arms with the balls on though. But it was supposed to be his bowcaster. :lol

Best POTF2 Chewie coming through

image.jpg

It didn't have the crossbow arms with the balls but it was supposed to be his bowcaster.

It's best not to question Kenner. It was "supposed" to be insofar as any other Kenner weapon was "supposed" to be some other weapon. I'm not a mind reader, nor do I have a time machine, so I can't tell you what the designers were thinking, not that it matters, I have the figure and I know what it shipped with.

It's best not to question Kenner. It was "supposed" to be insofar as any other Kenner weapon was "supposed" to be some other weapon. I'm not a mind reader, nor do I have a time machine, so I can't tell you what the designers were thinking, not that it matters, I have the figure and I know what it shipped with.

:lol just :lol

Back