1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess we live in a society where woman aren't allowed to age. How shallow and sexist. Its like her past drug use is a free ticket to be ugly and mean spirited. Sandra Bullock is irrelevant. There's plenty of woman (probably more so than not) that look very similar to her regardless of their past.

I like how you were more direct and also nicer about it than I was.

I guess we live in a society where woman aren't allowed to age. How shallow and sexist. Its like her past drug use is a free ticket to be ugly and mean spirited. Sandra Bullock is irrelevant. There's plenty of woman (probably more so than not) that look very similar to her regardless of their past.

Clearly an L.A. resident.:lol

Here's a picture of Star-Lord - 'cause - you know...

Star-Lord
1016717_753147778091541_4410080490075082025_n.jpg

I think that's really good, and I'm now even more disappointed HT haven't put as much effort into Han and Chewie.

I think that's really good, and I'm now even more disappointed HT haven't put as much effort into Han and Chewie.

Pretty sure the artist who developed the headsculpt for Han has other things on his/her plate and also deadline to meet. If positive thinking is our aim here then give 'em time.

I wish HT gave as much of their all as they do with the IM's, seriously they go all out with those things.

Well, to be fair, the reason why the line put me off from buying any of them is the fact that in most iterations you can see that a person can't possibly fit inside the suit if they were blown to 1/1 scale. So, they gave all out as long as their time is concerned, yes, but definitely no effort, none whatsoever, went into making them proportionate lol Except for Mark 1 I suppose.

Im very curious to know if enough people have complained about the sculpt enough to fix it. Like I've said before is not bad but I think is 89% Ford.

Don't be so sure, I remember when the stallone Ex2 was first shown it had the wrong facial hair and people complianed and they changed the facial hair and expresion.

Back