1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess we live in a society where woman aren't allowed to age. How shallow and sexist. Its like her past drug use is a free ticket to be ugly and mean spirited. Sandra Bullock is irrelevant. There's plenty of woman (probably more so than not) that look very similar to her regardless of their past.

I guess we live in a society where woman aren't allowed to age. How shallow and sexist. Its like her past drug use is a free ticket to be ugly and mean spirited. Sandra Bullock is irrelevant. There's plenty of woman (probably more so than not) that look very similar to her regardless of their past.

Yeah I agree. :goodpost:

The only way to get this thread back on track is a new pic or, ahem, changes to the headsculpt!

I posted this still recently from the YouTube video after tweaking the lighting a bit, but it didn't seem worthy of discussion. I think Han looks great here:

HTSolo_zps181f4913.jpg

Back