1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the Stormtrooper set make it more or less likely that they'll change the Han sculpt? I just wonder if they're going to keep it as it is so people think it's the only option and buy it... then eventually they release a Luke and Han in Stormtrooper disguise with a better Han sculpt. It seems to me like built in obsolescence is as important to Hot Toys business as it is to many manufacturers and it would be shortsighted to get the sculpts right first time.

I think they'll tweak the head sculpt. At least I HOPE they will. So many interesting figures coming out, it makes it hard to figure out what to focus on.

Yeah, part of me wants to collect all the Marvel Universe ones... but then they release these (which are way more iconic) plus Indy from Sideshow now, and the inevitable Justice League HT characters... it's a lot. :lol

Pics from Hot Toys Collectors, from the Kingdom Come event.

hanandchewie1.jpg

hanandchewie2.jpg

hanandchewie3.jpg

hanfig1.jpg

hanfig2.jpg

hanfig3.jpg

Am I imagining it or does Chewie look a little taller compared to Solo in these pictures?

Edit: Apparently I had missed something. Clearly taller now.
hot_toys___star_wars___han_solo_and_chewbacca_by_zombie_designs-d80oy65.jpg

I thought Ep. 4 had a fully operational battlestation, what are they re-writing that now also?

Back