1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, never saw that either. I do remember coked Carrie stories a couple of years back but missed that bit.

Amazing I've seen these movies so many times and you can still see so many surprising things. A buddy of mine recently pointed out a cockroach on Bespin that Chewie stands on - it's so obvious yet no one ever seemed to see it before...

Doubt it was a roach, we don't really have them in UK, unless it came in on the Falcon. :lol

Never noticed it before either.

Did Lucas CGI that nail out in the Special Editions? :lol

If it's still in it may be a plot specific.

It's Leia's vampire nail:

z4.jpg

Da ***! is that nail in the movies?

Doubt it was a roach, we don't really have them in UK, unless it came in on the Falcon. :lol

:rotfl I actually googled that thinking it was an Ireland/snake thing.

It definitely looks like a roach - it's on the Bespin landing platform after Fett's taken off. You can (really) clearly see a roach run out from the edge of the set around Chewy's feet. I saw it on one of those huge HD TV's on Blu so I thought maybe that made it clearer, but I saw it again on a smaller TV and you can still see it.

She'll be completely CG, which would be a relief for Han.

1412140697704_Image_galleryImage_BEVERLY_HILLS_CA_SEPTEMBE.JPG

Wonder if her brother still fancies her?

Damn. Hadn't seen that pic. There was a guy from the New Yorker being interviewed on CNN that said these new movies would be the first to show fans that a LOT of time has passed since those original "timeless" movies were made. But DAYUM... that's the farmboy and feisty princess...

I can see they're going Obi-Wan with Hamill, but curious how Fisher will be used (other than a Mon Mothma figurehead.) Jedi Crone...?

Did any of you guys have attractive mothers before they turned into haggard old bags?

Carrie Fisher is only 57 even now. Her appearance deterioration has been a very long process and is a warning about drug abuse - not aging.

Sandra Bullock (who looks pretty damn hot in parts of "Gravity") is 50...

All this has nark all to do with the HT Han, but, it's now vaguely interesting guff. In that last two shot, Mark looks like he could sell the Big Issue for a living.

Back