1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I waffled back in forth on wether to buy but came down to wanting to complete all my bank robbers i had commisioned like a year n 1/2 ago all the masks and need 2 finish the project. I take forever but will finish instead of letting them sit in my display. I missed the 1st version of brj and think finaly getting the brj figure will push me to finish them all.

Yep thats stock but sold my bats a while ago may pick up the armory but not sure if will depends on my budget if get him back joker was my main want from the trilogy to represent the film's. Hopefully i can get him back eventualy.

Why was the thread name changed?

Instead of "a comparison", it should be "a rip off no one is buying". Please mods, get on this.

I think should be changed to the real bank robber is hot toys price's. Like i said before I know he is over priced and just paid off yesterday and hopefully i'm happy when get him next week. If i wasnt so ocd i would sell the unmasked head to recoup some of the money , but know it would bother me not be complete if sold the xtra unmasked head. Anyway have my reason's for picking him up and its not as bad as some people spending ton's of money on custom figure's or clothe's from kato or any other custom's. Love the new box design and more of joker fan then bat's. I'LL Just will be happy to finish my whole bank crew scene eventualy.

I wish there was a trade in program :lol

I have the original and would rather have the new one, but I'm not spending $270 on it.

There is sell old on net or commerce section. These figure's sometime feel like stocks go up then 2.0 come's then down and its MASS HYSTERIA SELL , SELL , SELL ! before next 2.0 :horror:lol

Editing. First one of the day down. (79 more to go)

10649675_10101106665839834_4662323625851935720_n.jpg

Just be careful guys when you roll up the jacket to put the watch on his wrist, the buttonholes are glued so they might fall off! one of the buttons of mine fall off and I had to glue it back. Just be careful!

Right now I own every Hot Toys Joker they've done. v1 purple, Bank Robbin', DX 01, DX 08, DX 14 and Bank Robbin' 2.

Honestly, the stand outs are DX 11 and DX 08. As nice as the alternate costumes are, nothing is more iconic than classic purple. I could probably live without the others.

I know what you're saying and no doubt the DX11 is the final word in Joker figures but personally, every time I think of Joker from TDK I think of that opening shot of him from behind in the grey suit holding the mask. Iconic.

I know what you're saying and no doubt the DX11 is the final word in Joker figures but personally, every time I think of Joker from TDK I think of that opening shot of him from behind in the grey suit holding the mask. Iconic.

I know exactly what you are saying. It's the reason I got this too, I had the original and sold it on for the dx11, then sold the dx 11 for this.
It's far more iconic and intune with the whole ethos of the dark knight. I think anyway.
Amazing figure too and will certainly raise in value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could anyone point me towards a side by side comparison between the DX11 head (not the laughing one) and the extra Joker head in this release? Thank you.

Back