1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit mine was due in today but UPS had a delay with a trailer :gah:

Seriously? I was hit with the same issue last week! I have never had that issue before.

Fortunately I screwed up on the shipping address and had it coming to my house... and I happened to be here!

I just opened this bad boy up.... I am a big fan! I thought it would pain me to not have a removable mask, but I want to display him with the mask on! I have so many jokers with the face showing, there is no need for one more.

Seriously? I was hit with the same issue last week! I have never had that issue before.

Fortunately I screwed up on the shipping address and had it coming to my house... and I happened to be here!

I just opened this bad boy up.... I am a big fan! I thought it would pain me to not have a removable mask, but I want to display him with the mask on! I have so many jokers with the face showing, there is no need for one more.

Same here i had never seen that status before.

Raw
IMG_6550.jpg

This figure must hate me... yesterday trailer delay... Today UPS truck swung by around 11 and didn't drop anything off at my job and i leave in 15 mins :gah:

Finally got around to putting the replacement body together... I really wanted to pose him like this:
vlcsnap-2014-09-23-21h24m32s50.jpg

But there are certain ways this guy just won't move... This is the best I could get, and I'm still not really satisfied with it, but it will have to do.

1.jpg

And i don't really notice it in hand, but almost every picture I take makes the bozo head way too big.
Eventually i'm gonna attempt to get the mask/head from 1.0 and see if it makes a difference.

The mask from the 1.0 on the head is wider than the 2.0. It's just the angle or the proximity of the camera to the figure with the lens it had that's creating the distortion. If it looks fine in person, it should be okay.

The mask from the 1.0 on the head is wider than the 2.0. It's just the angle or the proximity of the camera to the figure with the lens it had that's creating the distortion. If it looks fine in person, it should be okay.

Yes, I noticed this... I kept taking pictures after posting that one and I keep forgetting it's a bit different taking pictures with phones than it is actual cameras... I took a better one. (And yes i'm aware the bus was not behind him in this scene)

2.jpg

Looks like it made the front page of Sideshow's "Best Sellers" list alongside Mime Joker and Roadblock. :lol

Back