1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap, I was just going to post that. I had the link ready and everything. Crazy.

awesome paramoremcr88, thank you very much for the photos, I think this joker is much better than v.1 from the brown box to the plastic, really awesome, I love it

Soooo tempted to get this.

sirens.jpg

Bad ass shot and pose, Para :rock

I think SS and HT should give you some commission for sales as of right now since theres no doubt theres a few Freaks who are secretly pressing that PO button on SS now. :lol

Bad ass shot and pose, Para :rock

I think SS and HT should give you some commission for sales as of right now since theres no doubt theres a few Freaks who are secretly pressing that PO button on SS now. :lol

:lol thanks, I wish ;)

If my pics have helped any folks to decide to order one, then I'm happy to have helped.

:lol thanks, I wish ;)

If my pics have helped any folks to decide to order one, then I'm happy to have helped.

Thing is, most folks are trying to resist in buying one, due to the price and the rehashed head. :lol

If anything, they'd curse you for making it harder for them to resist. They'd jump in joy if the pics shows uglier side of the figure - like the seams on the side of the hair, for an example :lol

Back